imagine n*5

The clown was wearing ragged clothing that was stained by blood. The work of a sociopath.

"Play. Play now" The clown pointed towards the little toy. If I wanted to avoid getting killed, this was a good time to obey.

I picked up the toy and pretended to play with it.

"Yes!Yes! You are obedient, child.." He said while clapping. Totally not creepy.

"Look..Mr.Clown....I-I'm just like you. You see my hair? I dipped it in blood. Real blood. And you see this suit? It's stained with  blood. So why don't we get on with our day?" I asked.

"No! You are my child and I must entertain you!" He then got up and left the encaged corner. He locked the door, and threw a bunch of items at the fence like cage. He was enraged.

It was the dead of night when I heard a branch snap. 

"Hello?" I whispered. 

"Summer?" Dandy appeared.

As he saw me, his face lit up. He quickly got out something from his pocket and picked the lock.

He hugged me.

"I thought you left me.." He said with tears in his eyes.

"I would have never ever done that Dandy. Never. Now listen, we should go before that creep gets back."I grabbed his hand and we exited the trailer. But it was too late, the clown was approaching his chamber. Dandy grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to the side. We went unnoticed. Moments after, we heard a thump. The door swung open, and the clown came out.

Dandy placed his hand over my mouth.

"Where are youuu?" The clown screamed in frustration.

Dandy handed me his dagger, and whispered to me his plan. The boy then walked to a spot where he could be seen.

"Clown, entertain me." He yelled out.

The clown had seen Dandy but stood there. He reached into his bag, and brought out a toy.

As he did, I sneaked up behind him. The timing was perfect, so I jumped on his back and plunged the dagger into him. I lifted and plunged it again. I must have stabbed him several times before he fell to his knees.

"That was fun." I said as I stared at the corpse.

I turned my head towards Dandy.  We both grinned.

"Time to get down to buisness." He said.