Imagine N*3

I looked into the mirror.

My hair was put up into pigtails. The ends of my hair were red from soaking them in blood. My face was pale from the makeup I had wore, and my eyes were masked. I was going for a harley quinn kind of image. A badass sociopath. But my outfit was different. I was wearing a white suit stained with blood. 

I still remember the first time I murdered someone. I think I was 13. Now look where I am 10 years later. A badass sociopath. 

'Dandy? Oh Dandy!!!!' His mother barged  into the bathroom. As she layed eyes onto me, her eyebrows narrow a bit.

'Who in the world are you? And how the hell did you get in? Where's my son?' She questioned me on the spot as if she were playing the bad cop.

'I'm your boy's biggest fan.' I replied while staring down at my newly cut nails. They were bloodied as well.

'What have you-' Right before she could finish her sentence, Dandy appeared in the doorway.

'Mother! What are you doing? Get out!' He requested  aggresively 

'Dandy, I have told you many times and I'm not going to say it again. Please stop hanging with this deranged girl. She's the last thing I want to see here, and you are no longer allowed to spend time with her.' As she finished, she grabbed my arm and dragged me out. 

I looked behind me, and Dandy was behind us. 

'Mother.' He yelled.

As we walk down the stairs and to the door, I watch Dandy stare from on top of the stairs.

'Mother, listen to me!' He yelled with all his power, but she ignored him. Dandy reached into his pocket and grabbed out a dagger. He slowly walked down the stairs, mask on. 

"Dandy, don't.' I rushed to him, leaving his mother's grip.

'Young lady!' She quickly turned around to face me, but she was stopped by Dandy who was holding a knife to her throat.

'D-Dandy?' She looked at him confused.

' Mother. I may not know how to love, but this girl happens to be beautiful and one of a kind. You won't stop me from being with her. You will never stop me.' He let go of his grip and gave her a pat on the head.

'Now off you go.' He made a motion with his hands, signaling for her to go away.

Frightened, she scattered.