"Okay, I could ask my mom to pack up some of the meat and I can visit your home."

"Thanks Mingi. Oh right you should go now, bye!" You waved. Mingi runs off.

After visiting the grocery store for a bunch of carrots, you walked home.

"Jongho I got the carrots!" You went to the living room after placing the carrots in the kitchen.

"Who was he?" You were startled by Jongho's sudden voice.

"Jesus, please don't do that jongho. Also why are you holding an apple?"

"I asked you who was he?" He breaks the apple with one hand. You jumped back in fear.

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"I saw you with that panther just now, who is he?"

"Jongho why are you so mad? We aren't even dating."

"I don't care if we are dating or not. You are still mine!"

"Jongho your'e scaring me." You say. His eyes were red. Now that is not how a cute and usual bunny is supposed to be like.

This is another side of jongho you have never seen and he is scary. He grasps his hands to prevent himself from breaking any of your stuff. His eyes were fading in and out of his original eyes and back to red.

"I need some time alone ____, I'm sorry." He suddenly says. He fled your home. You were so confused and well kind off hurt?

Months pass by and still nothing from jongho. You tried calling Soobin or Jungkook but sadly they didnt know where he went to but suddenly on one stormy night. A bang on the door was heard, you got slightly scared for a second but once you peeped to the peephole, your worries went away.

You quickly opened the door. Jongho hugs you, he was all wet from the rain. You had felt him place all his weight onto you.

"Jongho?" He doesn't say anything once you call out his name. You held him by his shoulders with both of your hands. He passed out. You yelped slightly.

You closed the door and carried jongho to your bedroom(don't ask how you actually carried him)you had laid him on the bed. You looked around for some clothes which he had left here.

"I'm sorry jongho." You covered your eyes and attempt to change him out of his clothes. Once you did, you tucked him under your blanket then checked on his temperature.

"Jongho where did you go? Your'e having a fever now." You say as your hand rested on his forehead. You couldn't give him medicine since he was sound asleep but you did grab a bucket of cold water and a cloth and soaked it in the water.

After placing the wet cloth on his head, you watched him til you fell asleep. The next morning, you had woken up after feeling someone petting your head.

"Are you awake jongho?" He nods. "Where were you for the past few months?"

"Some things happened, can I tell you next time? I don't feel too comfortable telling you just yet."

"Alright." Now would be a good time to kiss him but he is sick so...

Jongho leans in, you pushed him away. He frowns.

"Wait, it's not that I don't want to kiss you jongho but your sick." He chuckles a little.

"Well we can always be sick together."

"Oh hell no boy, I'm not going to get sick!"

"But don't you want to kiss me?" Your mouth was shut.

"You didn't say a no so I take it you wanna kiss me still." He smirks. You push him and stood up. He held your hands.

"Let's cuddle please."

"Jongho no I don't want to be sick."

"Looks like I will have to force you!" He pulls you. You fell on his body, he places you beside him then hugs your waist.

"There. Now let's just stay in bed."

"I'm hungry tho."

"Shh sleep ___."

The fact that I'm ending this imagine with alligator, a song by Jongho's fav group, Monsta X, lol

Now you know how I'm a multifandom. Well since levanter came out while I wrote this imagine *ehem* STREAM LEVANTER thank you very much

@ the thumbnail my bias wrecker, Felix and my prince Hyunjin. Please stop killing me thank you.

Alright I'm signing off for today love ya.
-markxdino🦊💕

10/12/19
[Writing dates so you know when this was made]