you are the cause of my euphoria

--𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕. 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚. 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚? 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚!

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?

𝒘𝒉𝒚?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆...𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑?

𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕.

𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕.

𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐.

𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.

𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂.

[Clean Text]

--they told me to stay away from you, to stop thinking about you, to stop wishing for you...to stop loving you.

but i can't. i could never.

the mere thought of being away from you is killing every bit of me. and i don't know why. how can i know why? tell me why!

why can't i get over you even after walking away and seeing the world?

why can't i stop thinking of how your eyes glisten even after seeing so many people?

why can't i stop thinking of the sound of your voice even after a long time of not hearing it?

why does my heart still dance inside my chest even just from the thought of you or the mere mention of your name?

why do i still love you?

why?

why can't i let go of the thought of you holding me, hugging me, touching me, kissing me...being with me?

why can't i do any of it after they told me to stop?

after they warned me about you.

i can't.

i just can't.

i love you too much to let you go.

i love you too much to stay away.

i love you too much to forget you.

i love you too much.

you.

you are the cause of my euphoria.