Crane | V

Minho laid his head on his desk as he felt unenergetic that day. A sigh left his mouth as he tried to close his eyes.

You, on the other hand, looked at him in confusion. He wasn't usually like this. Although he was known as the dark-mysterious boy at school, he was usually energetic when it comes to his friends. Well, it didn't seem like it that day.

"Hey, you're okay?" you decided to ask.

The boy opened his eyes as he let out another sigh, "You know that crane I've been receiving? There's none today," he said that made you nodded.

You suddenly closed the book you were holding and shuffled your bag to look for something, "You mean this?" you said as you lifted the familiar yellow origami.

Minho's eyes lit up as he took the crane and opened the foldings.

'Good morning! My friend told me that your class had a quiz today. Well then, good luck!!'
- your secret crane

Minho giggled as he folded the crane again, "Thanks y/n! By the way, how did you get this? Do you perhaps, know who the sender is?" he asked as he looked at you.

You looked anywhere except his eyes, "Uhm- I kind of bumped with a girl this morning and she dropped it. Since it has your name on its wings I thought she's your secret crane. She ran away quickly though so I didn't get to see her face," you said that made Minho nodded.

"So, a girl huh?"

<><><>

©kiha
December 7, 2019