THE SINNER ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SINS

This will be angst roleplay!!!
I hope you guys will enjoy it!!

------------------------------------------------------

They are tired being a puppet for player and tired being blame for it ever thought it was their fault . They tired being a tool and throw away after became useless.

They tired being betrayal or betrayed by monster kind or human kind. They tired for destroy everyone happy ending and cause everyone to suffer in their own hands. The player like to make his puppets remind of their own sins claw in their back and it cause they to suffer .

One leader of puppets think enough is enough. She lost her soul to protect other now it time they to be free from puppeteer claws forever. She tired being use and destroy innocent universe ever if that universe deserve it.

She plan everything secretly with her team without the player notice that his favourite puppets planning his downfall. The player never though his favourite puppets will rebel against him ever after destroy her soul and emotion to be under his control and toy. He have to much fun seeing other suffer using his puppets never take time to notice rebellion create by his favourite puppets.

One day the puppets leader and her team secretly destroy their fellow puppets string's and one by one they are free from the player claws for ever. They finally feel their soul power like before but stronger but everyone know it not time to be happy because the player still have power in their multiverse. So decide something very wicked that will cause all player genocide or not will crying.

It take day to the player realize something is wrong and why his puppets not destroy anything like he command too. He start to wonder and angry same time. Suddenly the leader and all puppets appear on his screen with a dark smile. Sudden everything turn horror and gore in his computer it cause him worries turn to fear. The puppets give him their last word's before his computer destroy by them.  It was...............

........

...

...

" have fun suffer!!! "

------------------------------------------------------

But it never mean the puppets life is peace. Most of them don't have universe to live in after done those 'thing's ' and kick out by their own judgement in their universe. Ever they tried to explain to scapegoat and judge that they were not in control of their action but..... Scapegoat and judge never believe and trust puppets again after many betray done by them (ever thought it was player who did that).

They have place to stay and only can stay in anti-void for time being before someone outcode finds them. The leader fear that her fellow puppets will like her and one day will lost their own lost in despair and hatred. So she plan to leave the multiverse and search for stable multiverse to stay in  . She know the multiverse will be fine ever if all them gone forever so she take that little loop to continue her plans.

She discuss with everyone let they know about her plans. After discus everything they agree to go with her sign no one care about them anymore and it seem all version of them in that world still a kid and only few is grow up.

The day finally came everything was plan and the portal is there. The puppets feel this was the best and it time to be free from this chain. They slowly enter the portal and make sure there no trace left behind by them but only flower petals.

The puppets wake up in a forest that they know very well and hate it sometime. The leader hacker check the which universe they in and start to pale. The hacker told the leader and the leader also turn pale just bet read the text.