Chapter 5

' SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! '

Was everything we could say after everyone was wanting a chance in the most popular school in Japan. This was almost as crazy as going to a concert or something but nows not the time to think just destroy those robots!

A robot crashed it's hand down and Midoriya shrieked and ran off, with my nails I jumped on the side of it and jammed my hands into the machine.

The circuits were ripped out and I got myself a point, now for the rest!

*BOOM*

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY Y/N!!" He screamed and destroyed the next robot I was about to rip.

'DAMMIT'

Bakugo aimed for the robot I climbed on and I needed this point, with the strength I had left I opened a hole in the robot and burned the circuits inside with my fire.

"Cough, cough!"

"Shit, my throat is killing me!"

I couldn't find bakugo anywhere, he probably left while I blew up the robot suddenly.

"MAX, LOOK OUT!"
A tall thin boy was running and he looked like he was about to drop dead, he probably needs help!

"Are you okay?, Do you need any help?"

"No thanks, just need to sit, and, *gasp* sit and-"

He passed out and I grabbed him, the giant robot around the corner ready to hit with a punch. This guy could get killed! Without a second thought he had a hiding spot behind the building. He at least was safe until he could wake up.

' I have at least 3 points, I shouldn't do this but I need to keep him safe!'

I grabbed a bag of spicy chillies from my pocket and popped one in my mouth.

Special move: oven breath
One chilly is enough to make y/n's fire breath bigger and better than any hellflame created, only to be used in emergencies though. Too much fire could make y/n lose the ability to talk.

One by one the robots were being melted like they were dropped in lava. Every burned one I counted to add my points.

'16!... 17!... 19! Double trouble!'

"FIVE MINUTES LEFT KIDS! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR POINTS COUNTED CAUSE WE AREN'T DOING THAT FOR YOU!"

My throat was a aching and my body felt like hell, the flame burned down from my mouth and I stopped to hear explosions.

' I have 30? No, 36... '

"HEY Y/N! MOVE AWAY! THE ROBOT IS GOING TO HIT YOU!" he yelled, I can't hear it, it's feeling so blurry.

The guy that passed out needed medical help. I needed to get him help. He needs help dammit.

"Y/n?! Are you deaf?! DINOSAUR!!"
Stupid robots! I used my hand to punch that thing out of here! I needed to call for help!

It grabbed me and called my name,
"Y/N!!!" I kicked whatever was in front of me, if only someone like bakugo or Midoriya was here!

"HELP! BAKUGO?! MIDORIYA?! SOMEONE NEEDS MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!"

My ears heard a robotic sound and my brain activated a right punch to the robot. My head was ringing I can't hear much. Heat stroke? Heat wave? Which one?

Something grabbed me and called my name from behind.

' SOMETHING GOT ME! '

"BAKUGO HELP!"

I let one of my hands free from the things firm grip and pointed at the area where I hid the boy, they kept yelling at me but I didn't want to listen.

"HE NEEDS HELP I DON'T NEED IT HE DOES!"

Then a few more people grabbed me and I lost the feeling in my legs, then I fell and was carried, my eyes closed as I whispered "he needs help..."

---

I felt something warm as whatever I was feeling was too warm.

"Bakugo, I miss you, you meanie... "

"What's this nonsense she's talking about?"

"I'm sorry, the medicine is cooling her down, she just needs rest. Maybe a nap will do her better? "

Tears swelled my eyes when I just wanted someone here for me. Maybe a hug, just someone?

"I just want a hug..."

"I'm here y/n... You just need to cool down. I'm sorry for holding you in my arms, you really mean that? "

" I can't mean anything yet.... I just miss bakugo, will he be back?"

"*Sighs* you need to sleep, close your eyes. He'll be back."

My eyes slowly closed as I was placed in a cold bed. Missed that warm hug.

I really do.

----timeskip------

*CRUNCH*

*What?-"

*CRUNCH*

" TH-"

" You awake y/n? "

"Who are you? Where the hell am I?"

"We're in the old ages, I'm president lord of the world and you're about to be executed!"

" NO! "

I got up and my body ACHED, I fell back down to see bakugo munching on Cheetos smirking at his funny joke.

"You scared the churros out of me!"

"Welp at least you're awake, you hit pretty hard y/n. But I'm still a better fighter than you, I could easily hold you down and watch as you begged for help! ' something got me! Bakugo! Help! '"he tried sounding like me in a mocking tone.

"The hell happened bakugo? And it better be real!"

"Turn around dinosaur! " He munched on his spicy chips and kept his smirk.

My head slowly turned the other side And I saw a brown haired boy with exhausted eyes and a frown looking at the ceiling.

"You're the guy that passed out!" I yelled and he turned to meet his gaze with mine.

" Please don't look at me I'm a mess!" He whined and turned around.

"I'm probably going to lose my voice or ability to have a neck because of my quirk, what do you mean by mess?"

He looks at the window and back towards my direction. He smiled weakly and started up a conversation.

"I-im Tom! Max Tomson! Tom is my nickname but you can call me Max."

His eyes glowed a swampish green and blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry my quirk does that sometimes. From the looks of it, does your quirk involve dragons?"

"Yes, kinda crazy,right?"

An old lady with syringes in her hair looked at me and smiled. " You look almost healed up! That move was astounding but it looks like you need to practice on it. Almost could've destroyed the area!"

"THE ENTRANCE EXAMS?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"You forgot your points?"

"No bakugo, it was about 36?"

"Write that down and in a few weeks UA will tell you the results, I think it's closing soon so you need to hurry. "

"I can't believe it!"

"Well the damned nerd got zero points, he won't get a chance."

"MIDORIYA!" "HES NOT DEAD?"

"I'm h-here y-yn!"

I lifted myself up to see a mummy with green hair.

"Midoriya!"