Part 1

*beep*
Y/n:zzzzzzz
*Beep Beep*
Y/n: *groggy* shut uppp
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Lannie: Y/N TURN THAT OFF!!
Lannie throws a pillow at my head. I slowly get up and turn the alarm off. Hi as you may know already, my name is Y/n, and that's my crazy best friend Lannie. Today is the first day of college. I'm pretty pumped, but Lannie looks like she wants to get eaten by a shark then go to school.
Lannie: I am spending 20+ years of my life going to school.... IM GONNA STRANGLE WHOEVER CAME UP WITH SCHOOL! She then curls her hands into a stranger position. I giggle and throw a pillow at her signaling we have to get ready. I put my hair in a french braid, put on neutral make up. I put on a white shirt up to my neck, with a black top over it, a plaid skirt, tights, and black boots ( or something else if you don't like that ). Lannie being Lannie, wears her hair down and curly, little more makeup than me, cropped white sweat shirt, jeans, and white Nike's. Once we head out of the door Lannie throws me the car keys. Guess I'm driving to Starbucks. We get our caramel Frappes and head to school.

Me and Lannie walk in together. Sadly we don't have all of classes together. I have Math while she has History. We say our good byes and headed separate ways. As soon as I turn the corner I see non other than Tony and Ashley making out. Sub consciously I roll my eyes and walk past them. Truth is I never seen Tony in person like that. Just his Instagram posts. I head into math classes, put in my earbuds and set my head down, I stayed like that calmly for about 10 minutes before the bell rang. The teacher comes in introducing himself.
Teacher: Hello students my name is Mr. Wilson and I'll be your math teacher this year!
Dang. Mr. Wilson looks pretty young. Don't get me wrong I don't think he's cute he just looks really young! Almost the whole class he is talking about himself and what we will be going to do this year. Mid sentence the bell rings and everyone starts to pack their stuff. I get out of the class quickly to look for Lannie, since we have next class together, English. We meet up by the girls bathroom and walk to class. Once we head into the classroom we immediately went to the back. Why? Well you might not care but I'm going to explain anyway. When we first met we both were sitting next to each other. Third grade, Mrs. Thompson's class. We were both sitting in the very back. We've been best friends ever since. So every year we sit in the back, next to each other just like in third grade.

The bell rings and everyone is in class. As soon as the teacher walks in, me and Lannie give each other looks. "She looks like the lady who was screaming 'NO POMEGRANATES!!'" Whispered Lannie. I try to contain my laughter. I couldn't hold it in and I burst out laughing. "What's wrong young lady?!" Yells the teacher. "Nothing" I say with a blank expression on my face. "I don't want to hear another word" says the teacher. I just nod my head. She introduces herself, " My name is Ms.Mae and I'm your English teacher." Lannie whispers in my ear, " NO NO NO NO MORE POMEGRANATESS! ". I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. " That's it! Hallway now!" Scream Ms.Mae. As I head to the door I hear Lannie giggling. I turn around and she looks like she's going to die if she keeps holding in her laugh. As soon as I open the door I hear Lannie break out into laughter.
*Skip*
"Well guess we both got kicked out" sighs Lannie. We give each other one glance and we both start laughing, " SHHHH " I whisper to Lannie, " Or Ms.Mad would come out here" I could see Lannie grimace. We both sit there patiently waiting for class to be over. "Bell rings in 5 mins want to go change for dance class? " I nod in response and we get head to the locker room. Lannie throws on Black leggings and a crop top, ( you can imagine you what you are wearing ). The bell rings indicating 2nd period is over and it is now time to transition to 3rd period. Me and Lannie already being ready we just walk into the dance room. We smile to ourselves because the dance room is empty and there are free places to sit. We sit down and get comfy. I'm settling down when Lannie tapped me on the shoulder, " Girl all the guys are looking at you." I look up to see all these dudes staring at me. But as soon as I look up they all look away. I just shrug my shoulders and lean back. I lay my head back again to be tapped again by Lannie on the shoulder. Keeping my eyes closed I whine, " Lannieeee I'm trying to relaxxxx!! ". I then hear Lannie clear her throat. I open my eyes and see Ashley. " Oh come on! Why do you have to be the first person I see when I wake up! ", everyone starts to giggle, " Oh shut it. ", spats Ashley. I see Tony walking over, " What's wrong babe? " I cringe after hearing that. All Ashley does is point to me. " Oh. You're the girl Ms.Mae kicked out right? ", I just nod my head. Before he can say anything else I stand up, pull Lannie and go sit somewhere else. " Oh come on those were good spots Y/nnn " she whines. I ignore her.

The teacher comes in. "Hello guys I'm Ms.Vera!" Today we won't really dance..".The whole class groaned in response. Just then someone came and sat next to me.

**Hey guysss. I'm pretty proud of myself going over this lol. So far on this there is 1042 words! I'll try to make the 2nd one as fast as I can and hopefully it will be longer! Ok thats is baii!**