Prologue

3rd Person:

Alastor is just minding his own business, ya know. He was walking towards the Happy Hotel after watching the performance from the princess of Hell on 666 news. As he was heading there he left like someone or something was following him or even, watching him. He knew he was being followed, so he just play along until it was time.... To hunt.

What Alastor didn't know is that those demons that where following him, was planning something, and they have to find a way to kill the Radio Demon (HA! Good luck with that!).
When the time was right, they pounced or "ambush" Alastor, but! It was too late. Alastor knew they were there, he knew they were following him, AND he knew what they were trying to do. But... Alastor didn't know what happened next that kinda surprised him.

Alastor killed the demons and also tried to put some needle things on him, but it didn't work. They were slaughtered before they could even touch him. Of course it was a mess, but Alastor didn't care, he was satisfied, but not enough.. Yet. All of a sudden, a small needle (or dart or something) was shot on the side/back of his neck which caught him off guard. He felt it injected something into him, but could care less then to murder the demon who did it. He took the needle out then turned to the now shaking demon, Alastor began walking to the demon, but then disappeared. The demon then looked around frantically to find the Radio Demon somewhere or anywhere! He then was pulled off the ground and face to face with the creepy smiling powerful Radio Demon, "P-p-please! I'm didn't m-m-mean to-!" The demon shudder in fear, but interrupted by Alastor, "And I would presume you have a good reason why you and your gang followed me. " Alastor spoke with his creepy radio voice.
"W-we w-w-were only h-hired to k-kill you! " The demon shuddered, "Hahaha! Oh my dear. Your lying." Alastor let out a laugh, he knew he was somewhat telling the truth, but that wasn't all they did. He can tell when someone is lying, your in more trouble if you lie to the Radio Demon. "I-I swear! I swear I-I'm not! " "Well if your not gonna tell me, then what did you shot me with? " Alastor was growing impatient now, he was supposed to be at the hotel by now, but this ambush came out and wasting his time with them. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, b-but I can't. " The demon tried to acted series, but didn't work, "Hehehe~ Well. If you won't tell me. Then I have no use for you. " He then killed the demon without a second, now he was satisfied.
Alastor fixed his tuxedo and cleared some of the blood that was on him with the snap of his fingers, but he will need to take a shower after, but right now he was heading to the hotel.

He touched the part of his neck where the needle got him at and thought it felt weird for a second then went away. Somewhere in one of the allies was one of the surviving demons, but was still a bit injured. He chuckled a little then pulled out his phone that was covered in blood, then called someone. Once the phone answered they heard a voice on the other side with a groggy voice, "What is it?" The injured demon smirked then said "Hey boss. It's been done. " The next thing you'll hear is a soft.. Evil.. Laugh.

"Perfect... "

A/N: YOOOOOO!!! Here's the prologue of this story!! Also this part takes place before Alastor meets the other Hazbin crew. ALSO the next chapter for this will after when Alastor meets them and we see his ability (which is cool as fuck... . . Yeah! There will be swearing. Buuuut I'll give warnings anyway)! So I hope you guys will enjoy this story!!

Also, I've never seen this type of story so HEYYY!!! Human and demon come on!
It's gonna be goooood👌