Worry

"H-hey, Deku..." Ochako spoke first, trying to keep the suspicion out of her voice. Why did she feel like the boy standing in front of her wasn't her friend? I mean, he had the same voice, hair, freckles... but the eyes. His eyes were almost glowing a sickening blood red. Not to mention the numerous cuts and bruises that littered his body.

"Hey, Uraraka! Aww, did you already start eating without me, Iida?" The Deku look-alike said with big red puppy-dog eyes, his smile never faltering. Hastily he sat down with his tray of food, and looked back up at their jaw-dropped faces.

The young blue-haired boy didn't like having one of his best friends call him by his last name, especially when he had been called by his first name before, because this meant that they were no longer as close. However, he still tried to keep a relatively happy face. "Sorry about that, Deku, but you were talking so long with Mr. Aizawa that-" Before he could finish his sentence, the, formerly green-eyed, monster speaks first.

"What did I talk to him about?" His smirk finally falls, and he equips a serious tone. His eyes narrowed menacingly, as if he was breaking down every strength and weakness in the square-shaped, refined young man. He spoke with the tone of an old war veteran who had looked death in the eyes so many times, that now nothing scares him. The kind of tone that says, "I have learned to think with logic, not emotions. What about you, young man?"
To say this intimidated him would be an understatement. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up, he was immediately covered head-to-toe in goose bumps, and it seemed like every bone in his body was screaming danger at him. Nonetheless, he spoke loud and clear. "I don't know. You never told us. Why, do you not even know the very thing you stayed behind for?" He interrogated, swinging his postured hand up and down. "That is extremely irresponsible."
"Oh, calm down, Tenya. He probably just spaced out or something." Uraraka said, breaking their intense stare-down. She continued, "But he's right, Deku. How could you have already forgotten?"
This clearly startled the not-Deku, and all of the sudden his eyes shifted back to green. It was a slight change, but enough for them to notice. He was silent for a moment, before he finally broke out in a stutter, "Ah! I should probably go get my lunch, huh?" He chuckled nervously. He seemed lost, like the previously intense conversation never happened. With that, he walked off towards the almost empty lunch line, only now noticing his injuries (but trying to act like they weren't bad).
"Uhm... Tenya? Was that... really..." the brunette tried to speak, but found her throat terrifyingly dry, and her voice only coming out in low whispers of air.
The older boy thought for a second. Was that really him? I mean, it's obviously his face and body. But was it his mind? "I think... we should tell Mr. Aizawa."
Uraraka nodded in agreement, and they walked off to tell their teacher. On their way, they passed Bakugou. He was sitting against a wall with a far-away look in his eyes. He looked distraught, like how he did at the beginning of the year, when he saw Deku's quirk for the first time.
Young Iida thought he might have had a similar experience with the plant-boy, and if it was recent, then it could have been while he was in that weird trance. So he asked, "Bakugou. Have you by any chance had a run into Midoriya?"
This seemed to break him out of the cage he had engulfed himself in, and he scowled. "What would you know, glasses face?" He said, uncharacteristically quiet.
"I know that we saw him. He was acting... strange. His eyes were red, too. You wouldn't happen to know why, would you?" Of course Bakugou would be the one to know, Iida thought. The spiky-haired and freckled boy had been friends since childhood, so he obviously knows him the best. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit jealous. Iida was never one for close friendships, he was more focused on schoolwork and trying to get into UA. However, now that he was here, he had been trying to get closer to others. I guess I'm just not cut out for friends...
"The crap? Did you actually see him?" His face was one of pure surprise. He didn't know how to feel; I mean, how could he? His childhood best friend is obviously wrong in some way, right? He wasn't the only one to see it. After so many years of growing apart, he wasn't sure at first if it was just him or not. Now he knew for sure. "Where are you going now? Is he following you?" His eyes narrowed, trying desperately to see behind the self-proclaimed king of explosions.
"We're going to see Mr. Aizawa. And, no, he is not following us. He broke out of his... trance... and went to get his lunch." Iida replied.

Sorry for the abrupt cut off, but I would like to update sooner rather than later lol.