Chapter 3

Third POV

"In your seats,NOW!!"  Yells Aizawa to the whole class which was watching this scene unfold. He comfortably rubs the girls back while encouraging her to introduce herself to the now dead silent class .

She gingerly nods her head in approval, " use words now..ok?"
"Yesh d-da- sir." The underground hero gives a look at Todoroki and ushers him to come to him with his head ,Todoroki understands the message and gets over to him and start talking to the girl in the teachers arms.

The two start seemingly bickering in hushed voices and it seems like Todoroki wins whatever argument the two had as he takes the girl from their teachers arms and places her on the floor ,he then places a comforting hand on her shoulder and an encouraging nod which she doesn't see as she's busy twiddling with her thumbs.

"Go on introduce yourself" she takes a deep breath to try and calm her nerves as her eyes rakes over her soon-to-be classmates ,taking one last deep breath she starts" U-umm h-hi m-my n-name I-is Y/N L/N, a-and I-I h-have a l-lightening and e-elemental q-quirk...?" She finishes off her statement with the last few words sounding more like a question and being very quiet.

The whole class stares at her before I number of questions are thrown at her

" KWAAHHHHH! How are you soo cute?!!"

" How were you able to join in now!!"

" h-how d-does y-your elemental quirk work, and by lighting do you mean that you can control lightening or you can create lighting or is it versatile ,since everything is elemental does that's mean you can control everything..."

The poor girl was not ready for the sudden burst of questions from the ones quiet class ,with the sudden attack she is quick to hide in the yellow sanctuary of their homeroom teacher.

" QUIET!!" Aizawa yells with his blood red eyes and his hair on stand, " sit down and raise your hands if you have a question " grumbles their grouchy homeroom  teacher and he calls you out form his sleeping bag.

You slowly get out of the sleeping bag with your shaking knees and you go and stand next to shoto again as you await for the questions .

You see a guy with a stiff posture and with his hand straight right up with navy hair and navy rectangular glasses , raising  your hand you pint at him ,  "y-yes.."
" Hi my name is Tenya Lida and I am the class representatives ,if I may ask like my dear friend Midoriya enquired ,how do your quirks function"

Feeling the anxiety slowly go and down to your stomach you conjure a sentence that you think will satisfy his  questions. You put on the most blank face you can muster with all the confidence you know you don't truly have and utter those 5 words.
"...I never went to ovoujiver"

The whole class stares at you and since your still not sure how this dimension works you wanted to try and see if maybe they knew the world of memes and vines as you once tried with Todoroki but it just went south.
You hear shoto mutter a quiet ' ugh not again with this'

You sigh as you write it in your mental list to introduce them to memes and vines but choosing to ignore you previous statement you answer him " u-um w-well for my lightning quirk I can control anything that is liek lightening including electricity and I can also travel at the speed of light just like lightening "  you move your hand in a waving motion but using your quirks everyone is slightly amazed as there seem to be some lightening or electricity with the sudden movement and to further prove your point you decide to exchange everyone's bag together in less than a second to prove how days you are.

" E-everyone take a look at your bags you will notice that it's not your bag ,that's because I used my quirk  to exchange all your bags under a second , that should give you an idea of how fast I am"

" Woahh!!!!so cool!!"

" I didn't see her move!!"

"She's so manly- or womanly!!!"

You feel your skin getting warm from the sudden compliments,giving a shy smile you thank them.
" o-oh t-thank you..., anymore questions..?"
You see a girl with big cute brown eyes,chubby cheeks and a prominent blush with a cute bob cut and decide to point at her

" Hi my name is Uraraka Ochako,and how are you able to get into the school so late in the year and more so in the hero course"
Hi
Not sure on how to answer the question you decide to tell them the truth of why you're here
" o-oh u-umm w-well you see I was getting lonely back home alone so I wanted to come here and be with S-sh-Todoroki..."

" she's not here to learn about her quirk she did that years ago she's merely here for me and you can all pretend she's not even here if you wish" says Todoroki with he's usually stoic expression

" how old are you ?" Ask Uraraka
" oh umm well I'm 20"
"TWENTY!!!!" Exclaims the whole class except Mr Aizawa and Todoroki

" but you don't even look that old ,you're so small" says Uraraka

' I guess that's what traveling through dimensions can do to you' you think to yourself " I-I just have a natural baby face and well I'm only 4'11"

" Hi!! My name is Denki Kaminari but you my lady can call me anything you want ,and what will you be doing here then if you won't be learning like us"
The whole class was shocked, but not because he was flirting with the said older girl but because he actually formulated a logical question.

" I-uhh wouldn't mind sitting at the very back of the class and maybe help Sir"
Said man felt something stir in him when the little girl referred to her as sir while looking at him with those beautiful E/C eyes.

" ok class settle down ,today we will be learning about the different types of quirks and Y/N you can seat on my chair and maybe grade those papers" mumbled out Mr Aizawa with his bored face and tone

"Y-yes Sir!" Replied Y/N enthusiastically and went to the chair and started making using the answer sheet to see which answer is correct

RINGGGGGG!!!! The bell rang signaling the class that it was time for lunch
" Y/N I'm going out for lunch,you coming?" Asked Todoroki while packing up his stuff

" N-no it's ok I'll eat inside here while grading the papers" to show him that she'd be fine she took out he food which was sushi and ( favorite non Japan food) and placed it in the desk and gave a thumbs up and a huge smile.

Todoroki nodded and left only leaving Y/N and Mr Aizawa who was on his sleeping bag

Y/N took a glance at the teacher in the yellow sleeping bag and decide to get off her chair to wake him up to tell him it's lunch time.
She kneeled down besides him and poked his cheek
" sir..sir...si-
"What is it?" Grumbled out Aizawa
" w-well sir it's lunch already and I thought it'd be a good idea to wake you up so you can eat"
" thanks kid,but I'm alright"
" w-would you like to taste my ( favorite non Japan food)"
" do what you want kid"
Y/N jumped in excitement and took the food and she sat on the sleeping bag straddling Mr Aizawa. Aizawa opened his mouth to protest only to have the piece of food stuck in his mouth ,his eyes widened in shock as he slowly started to chew the food.

"Is it good?" Asked Y/N while slight bouncing excited for his reply
Aizawa merely nodded his head as his eyes watched the girl on him bounce on him, Y/N squeaked and clapped her hands and started bouncing even more on the male, happy that he approved her favorite food.

Aizawa groaned as the girl kept on bouncing on him and was thankful for the sleeping bag separating them . He cursed himself for having such a reaction towards the girl knowing that he was being a pervert.

Y/N halted her movement and leaned forward to the teacher " are you ok s-sir did you choke on the food ,should I get you water?"

" No I'm good.." he replied but it sounded strained and took out his hands from the sleeping bag to hold the girls hips ,so they wouldn't stop moving any further

The class door was opened and revealed a tall blonde male with ripping muscle and bright blue eyes, AllMight
" AHAHAHA- All mights laughing was put to a halt when he so the position they were in ,closed the door and decided to just leave.