Who'd you hear that from??

I'll see you soon and say hi to my little cheese head for me will ya? Love you!! 😘❤️ |

|Finni wolf💕: Hey do you wanna go out for some food later?

Me: Sure.

Do you mind if Sadie tags along?|

A few seconds passed and he responded.

|Finni wolf💕: Sure. I was going to invite Caleb to come along.

He seems kind of grumpy.

I think it's time we get them together don't you think? A little 'double date'. 😉|

Millie smiled mischievously. She had the perfect plan in mind.

Me: Wolfhard I like the way you think!

Okay just make sure not to tell Caleb about it. If they both find out what were up to, were screwed.

|Finni wolf💕: Gotcha! ;)

We'll swing by your room around 7:30ish? :)

|Me: okay see you then. :)|

|Jacob Sartorius 💙: Hey.

Can we talk?

Mills?|

Read 2:01 PM.

Millie bit her lip tossing her phone onto the bed. She felt a bit guilty about ignoring Jacob. Over the past few days she had become distant and bland with him ever since she and Finn made the deal.

But she knew she was doing the right thing by doing so. She didn't want to drag him into the soon to be drama she had created. It was bad enough that she had 'agreed' to fake date Finn to get Jacob jealous, which in all honestly wasn't the reason.

Once Sadie was done with her shower, Millie went in and got ready. When they were both done, they made their way out the door. "Where are we going anyways?" Sadie asked.

Millie was putting something in her bag as she answered her. "I don't know. But I was hoping we could do some shopping.. Buy ourselves some nice clothes for tonight." Millie shrugged.

Sadie looked at her confused. "For tonight?.. What's tonight?" She asked as they stopped in front of the elevator. Millie pressed the button open and in they went.

"—Dinner. I forgot to mention it to you but Finn, you, Caleb and I are all going to dinner tonight." She said like it was no big deal.

Sadie's eyes widen. "What?! Oh no! Absolutely not! I know what your doing and the answer is no!" Sadie fumed. Right on time the elevators door opened and she stepped off the elevator.

Millie groaned as she went to go follow behind her. "Sades!" Millie pleaded grabbing her best friends elbow. Sadie huffed as she crossed her arms. She was avoiding Millie's gaze. "It's just dinner." Millie explained.

Sadie didn't say anything. So Millie continued. "Why are you so afraid of showing your feelings for him?" She asked.

Sadie stilled. Her glossy eyes sliding to Millie's. "I saw you two.. at the beach yesterday?.. He was leaning in to kiss you. I thought you were going to.. but you turned away— why?" She asked.