All Might was in the car pondering who the 'other boy'.

All Might: Is he talking about...Young Yukimura? And whose is...looking after him?

What ever is the meaning behind All For One's words. Toshinori did not like the sound of it...

-Meanwhile-

Class 1-C were back in their dorms celebrating their success of license exam by playing board games.

Mikoto was happy his classmates had passed.

He told his parents about the exam and they were proud of him.

He learned Izuku and Class 1-A had passed as well. But...like Yin and Inasa...the only ones who didn't passed were Shouto... and Bakugo...

It surprised him to learn that Shouto didn't passed. But surprised him even more that Bakugo didn't either...

He wondered what happened...?

Was the reason why Shouto didn't passed was because of what happened with Inasa and Gang Orca?

Why didn't Bakugo passed...?

So many questions he wanted to know but decided he'll ask later. Right now, he was supposed to be celebrating with his friends.

He saw some of his friends playing Monopoly, Trouble, Battleship, Candyland, Uno, The Game Of Life, and so many others.

Food choices: They were having pizza, chicken, fries, and ice cream for dessert. Mikoto's treat as it's on him.

What an party~~~!

Jack: YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!

Souta: Deal with it, Loud Mouth.

Jack: Honestly, you suck sometimes, Nightmare Freak.

Souta: You're just jealous that I managed to finish the exam before you did.

Jack: Screw you! I'll beat you next time. We'll see about that.

Luna: Can I play now?

Boys: NO. Not until I beat this asshole.

Luna: ;_;

Zoe: Alright. So we're playing Clue?

Sylvia: Yep! I'm Miss Scarlett...I'm the ballroom...with a candlestick!

Riku: Is she the murderer?

Sylvia: Not really...maybe...or it could be Professor Plum or Mrs. Peacock...I never trusted that Peacock...

Hein: But Mrs. White could be the killer. Didn't you find it suspicious that she had five husbands and they are either dead or missing.

Lilac: It could be Colonial Mustard. He stole a lot of things in the army and sold them to the black market. He probably had to hide the evidence by killing the witness so they wouldn't rat him out.

Chassy: That doesn't make him the murderer. It could be the butler.

Sylvia: Why?

Chassy: On TV, it's always the butler.

Sylvia: True...

Kenji: I beat the game of Life...

Eito: Aw no fair!

Oka: How could you have done that? Even after paying for taxes and bills. You still got more money!

Kenji: I live in a mansion... owner of a powerful rich company...married and have two kids...I'm all set for life.

Mio: How can that be possible! I'm a degree in arts n culture! I should be getting paid more.

Destiny: Oh honey. Not everyone's going to have great life after they leave High School.

Eito: You should've thought of that before you dropped out of college.

Destiny: Pfft...like you did Eito. Don't try to throw Mio-chan under the bus. Look at your character.

Eito: Single...Janitor...Hardly get paid...Great...

Mio/Haru/Akira: Pffft.

Eito: Shut up! It's not funny! I was supposed to get married to Kenji.

Lilac: But didn't Kenji reject you?

Eito: He just playing hard to get!

Kenji: Stubborn idiot... can't take an hint.

Mio: Sadly. Yes. He can't.

Eito: Agh. We're playing Monopoly next!

Maria: I'm gonna mop the floor with you on that, nya!

Eito: Is that a challenge?!

Maria: Yes, nya!

Kelly: Time to make some bets!

Jack: Oh YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Kelly: My money's on Maria.

Destiny: Same!

Luna: Cut me a slice of that action!

Samuel: Speaking of food. Someone pass the pizza.

Eito: Oh come on. No one betting for me??? Kenji!!!

Kenji: Leave me alone, weirdo.

Mikoto just laughed and watched all his classmates play together. It puts him at ease to see everyone getting along together...especially with Yin.

Once he told everyone what happened with Yin, He was happy to learn that they were going to open up a bit more with the ghost boy. Just want he needed.

Yin may have failed the exam. But he could always retake it like he said before. This time, everyone got his back.

Mikoto: (I wonder though...Does that mean out most of our problems are over for now?)

Mikoto then looked outside. It was dark outside...and he then looked down to see Izuku training a bit.

This brought a smile on his face.

But then it went away when he saw Bakugo.

Mikoto: (What's he doing there?)

In his heart, he knew something was wrong. Soemthing bad was going to happen.

No longer feeling able to sit still. He walked out of the dorms and decided to follow the two boys seemingly ignoring his friends' calls of concern.

-Meanwhile-

Deku: K-Kacchan?

Bakugo: .....We need to talk. Meet me at Ground Beta.

In U.A. at Heights Alliance inside Class 1-A's dormitory, Izuku wonders if All Might received his message. As the rest of Class 1-A comment on school starting again, Katsuki walks past Izuku and tells him that he wants to speak with him outside.

Bakugo wants to speak to Izuku about his Quirk...

Deku:.....

This cannot be good...