Chapter 2

"Mr Han Jisung?" One the employees came up to him. He nodded, and the employee signaled for Jisung to follow him as he led him to a back room, where a suit awaited him, along with another note.

Congratulations, you made it!
Next, after you put on the suit, (I got you like it by the way), I want you to go to the studio where we first said "I love you."
It really took me by surprise, and you got so embarrassed, it was so cute.

Jisung knew exactly where she was taking about. He and Sirae had been dating for a few months at that point, and she was helping him with some lyrics that he had been struggling with.

In the middle of working, here had looked over and just marveled at the girl in front of him. Barefaced, hair up in a messy bun, wearing sweatpants and one of his sweatshirts, she looked so beautiful. The only thing he could think of at the moment was how lucky he was, and the words had just slipped out.

She simply stared at him for a while, so long that his ears had turned red and he looked back to the lyrics in front of them, mumbling apologies when her fingers had gripped his chin, forcing him to look at her as she pressed a chaste kiss you his lips before muttering "I love you too" and turning back to what she was working on, leaving him red-faced and smiling like an idiot.

Inside the studio was one of Sirae's friends, a stylist, who did his hair, styling it up off of his forehead (the way she liked it, he thought smugly to himself), before handing him another note.

Ok babe, you're almost there! Yay!
The last place I need you to go if our place in the park, you know the one.
I know this place doesn't hold the happiest memories for us, but every moment we've shared there had meant so much to me. I can't wait to see you.