Twenty four.

The house was even more crowded. They finished the Spa earlier and now it was time for shower. She took a short yet refreshing shower only to come out and find an empty room. The sound of the Kakaki was everywhere. The door banged open and a happy Safiyya walked in.

"Welcome to the family sister" She sang happily. Safiyya is the cutest person she's ever met. "Sun dawo neh? (Are they back)" She asked. "Yes yes Baby, now dress up" Safiyya answered. Ameena went ahead and dressed up, there was no makeup because they are leaving to abuja today for the rest of the wedding.

Gwaggo walked in and was happy to find Ameena dressed. "Masha Allah, now put this on" She said handing over an oil perfume. Ameena did as she was told and they escorted her to Hameed. They were seated in the living room with a few guys she's never seen before.

His eyes met hers and the way he smiled, her heart melted. "Hi!" She said with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Bature" She looked more beautiful than her days in Abuja. Her scent engulfed him. Suddenly the Kakaki people walked in praising. He dipped his hands in his pocket and started spreading money.

"You look beautiful" He spoke "Thanks! And you're looking handsome too" Today she just couldn't find the right words to say. Later, everyone left leaving them behind. "I missed you" She spoke. "I missed everything about you too, your scent, those eyes, those lips, everything baby. Thanks to Allah, it's a bygone now"

"Aw baby, what else do you miss?" She smiled.
"Come here!" He pulled her closer. "Everything's set to go" Anty Fati walked in. Hameed gave her those eyes. "Okay I'm sorry, I should have knocked" She said with a smile. "I'll have to take her with me now" She added.
"Why! She's coming with me" Hameed argued.

"Haba Hameed, she's all yours now fah, there's something we need to discuss with her on the way" Anti Fati said and took Ammena with her. They went straight to Gwaggo's room and the lecture started. Patience, Tolerance, Perseverance was something everyone talked about. They took the Bus to the airport and in no time, they arrived. She walked down from the bus with Gwaggo just behind her.

There were 3 jets awaiting their presence and unlucky her, Gwaggo said she was still going with them

There were 3 jets awaiting their presence and unlucky her, Gwaggo said she was still going with them. Anty Waleeda with Shukrah and Gwaggo led the way.

 Anty Waleeda with Shukrah and Gwaggo led the way

Twisted perfectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara