Chapter 9

(Sabrina's P.O.V)

        I need some exercise!I feel like I've gained a hundred pounds just sitting on my bed eating ice cream and chicken for days. 'Sabrina get up you lazy ass and talk to a human being!' I told myself. Slowly moving I began to put my feet on the ground. One by one, step by step I started to walk to my bathroom. In the middle of picking up my toothbrush Rowan and Olivia walked in. 

"Sab are you okay?" asked Rowan," you haven't answered my calls."

"Maybe I didn't answer your calls because I might still be heartbroken knowing Bradley is cheating on me with Julia,"  I replied with a little attitude. 

"With Julia? But I thought Bradl...." Olivia said stopping suddenly. 

"You thought Bradley what?" Rowan and I said at the same time. 

"I thought he liked me... Please don't be mad!"

"You thought my boyfriend liked you! He is my boyfriend Why would you ever think that?!"

"Because he might of sort of kissed me..."

"Olivia, you should go before Sab starts to kill you." Rowan said trying to act like Olivia is so innocent. 

"TO LATE!" I screamed charging at Olivia. She started to sprint in fear Running out of my room down the steps. I was inches behind her when Rowan grabbed my hand and pulled me back, stopping me from murdering that bitch!

I stopped screaming at her, I just sat on the ground silently with Rowan hugging me or protecting me I don't really know. The whole house silent, until I heard the door slam behind her. 

"Sabrina?" Rowan asked in a calm quiet voice.

"HE ISN'T CHEATING ON ME WITH JULIA HE IS CHEATING ON ME WITH OLIVIA!" I screamed with tear running down my face half way through.

"My own friend that I trusted with my secrets torn apart my relationship with Bradley!"

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do! You could just tell by the face she had when I said he is cheating on me with Julia. She thought that he might be cheating on her, too. I believed she was my friend, but boy was I wrong."

(Olivia's P.O.V.) 

        I can't catch my breath. My heart is beating so fast, I need to sit. The closet thing I could sit on is the curb near Sabrina's driveway. But, I need to sit So I do it anyways not caring about the consequences. I take out my phone and start to dial Bradley's  number. It rings for a couple times, but I finally hear his voice;

"Hello," Bradley says. 

"Hey! We need to talk. Soon!" I reply.

" Talk about what?"

"Talk about us."