Boi he thought it was easy.

Nura mansion was big and was maze-like.

Everywhere he go, he was wrong.

Everytime he thought he was close to you, it was a dead end.

He searched every nook every crane, but he eventually got lost.

He groaned on his own, while stomping his feet anywhere he went. The other yokai just watched him wandering like that. 'her scent is everywhere, goddammit!!', he growled lowly. He almost wrecked the place, until he met karasu-tengu.

"you? You're lil (name)'s familiar, right? If you're searching for her, she's probably sleeping in the guest room....just head straight, then turn right, then straight again and there are two doors, she's resting in the left room", he explained before he flew away to continue while carrying a sewing-kit in his hand.

Tsuoki quickly followed what Karasu-tengu told him, and he breathed out a sigh of relief, but immediately glared the small yokais who were watching you asleep.

"leave", he growled which made the other yokais scurried away.

Tsuoki looked at his watch and it was already in 2pm, "the homework was due today though...I miscalculated". He sat by your tatami, and did your homework for you.

☺☺☺☺☺ Time Skip to a day later☺☺☺☺☺

It was Sunday morning and you were still sleep while holding Rikuo's hand since he was still asleep for two days consecutively. You were worried sick for his welfare, so you tried to heal him so he would have a good dream while he was fast asleep.

Minutes later, Rikuo slowly sat up and looked at himself, bandages all over his body but he doesn't feel that hurt, he turned to his left hand and smiled, "(name)-chan".

With one call, you immediately got up and smiled happily before engulfing him in a warm hug. "good morning Rikuo-kun".

He then thought to himself, 'oh shoot! I'm a student!', "what time is it??", he slid the door behind you and spotted Yuki-Onna and Nattou-Kozzou peeping you both.

"young master, it's Sunday and it's the start of school break", Yuki-onna replied with a giggle.

"young master, you've been sleeping for two days straight", Nattou-Kozzou added.

He then sat properly and smiled at you, "I'm glad you're fine (name)-chan".

Then Wakana passed by and greeted morning before saying, "(name)-chan here stayed here while you were sleeping, she insisted on waiting for you to wake up", she cooed. When you heard what she said, your face burnt bright red as you looked away knowing that Rikuo was intently looking at you with a small blush on his cheek.

He then held both of your hand in his, "ne (name)-chan...". You struggled to make eye contact with him, since you were worried and sad at the same time, you kept thinking it was your fault, eventhough it wasn't.

"I'm sorry for making you worried", he continued. You quickly look up at him and shook your head, "I-it's fine, Rikuo-kun...", you said in a small voice, but he could hear it clearly. He stood up and extended his hand to you, "let's go (name)-chan".

Your eyes widened slightly, "where to?".

"I'm sure the others had worked hard that's why I wanted to meet the others", he pulled you up and laced his fingers with yours, not wanting to let you go.

By now you were confused, you didn't want to be seen as if you're self-conceit or confident and all, but you were curious....

"Rikuo-kun", you called softly while he still dragged you everywhere he go. He turned his head with a what seemed like a proud smile and a small blush on his cheek, "yes?". Then again, you decided to keep it for yourself, so you shook your head, "nothing".