Title your Story Part

I walked up to the shop door with my head down and a tear in my eye,the shop door swung open and hit my shoulder I hear a voice that says "I apologise I didn't see you there are you ok?"and I look up my heart skipped a beat in my head I screamed "OMG its Ed Sheeran" I say "yeah I'm fine it's ok" in a calm voice pretending I'm not sure who he his. He introduced himself and we started talking,at last he said "olivia,would you like to come back to my flat warm up and get a bite to eat?" "Yeah that would be great" "I hope you like fajitas,its the only thing I can make but they are goooodddd!" I laugh and say yeah I love fajitas" We start walking to his flat which is about a 5-10 minute walk. We got on so well,i thought in my head is he the one? Of course he is,it ed sheeran for God sake!!!!

As we reach his place he opens the door lets me in first then kicks the door behind him when he enters. His place is pretty nice,very tidy which I didn't expect.

We walk through to the kitchen he tells me this is where I wrote the lyrics for 'Thinking out loud' "awesome I love that song!" He starts to prepare the meal now "I'm not much of chef he explains but this is my best dish I rock at making fajitas" "do you need any help?" "Leave it up me he says,so I take a seat at his breakfast bar and we start talking"

Before I know it dinner was ready,it spelt so good,I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells! "This is amazing better than anything iv had in my life!" "Ed was like well thanks,I do love this food" I giggle. After dinner he goes into the bedroom and brings out two onesies he said"this is my perfect date if you wear this and we watch a film" "I take the onesie and put it on, I can't believe I'm wearing one of Eds onesies!

We snuggle up on Eds sofa watching,game of thrones his favourite programme! I have never seen this I said,he said well you will loved it! I could feel him breathing as I lay with my head on his shoulder,his head slowly lowered and touched mine,I was getting goose bumps and was so nervous I didn't know what to do. I lift my head up and look up into his shining eyes,my heart fell. He leant in and kissed me on the lips while running his hand down my jaw bone, I ran my fingers through his hair. You hear him let out a moan at the sudden approach and smile to yourself. He began to trail kisses from my jawline, down to my neck and hits the sweet spot in the crook. I inhaled sharply as his lips make contact and he responds by focusing on that one spot, licking and sucking until i go absolutely crazy. "Ed, oh god- please..."

He breaks contact with my skin and looked me in the eye, lust and desire hooding his ocean blue gaze. "Too much?" he teases. Instead of replying, I pull him on top of me. To much I say? He supports his own weight with half his body on mine and goes for my mouth yet again. Just when I thought he's going to kiss me he switched his angle and began to tickle my collarbone with his tongue. I gasp as he sucks and teases unable to fathom what's going on. I desire for him covers everything else and all you can think of is how sexy he is. I moan more frequent and sensing that i need more, he begins to trail butterfly kisses down my stomach.

I can't handle it anymore, i need a break or I'm going to explode. I grasp his neck with my right hand and pull him up to my mouth, kissing him hard, battling with his tongue in your mouth. He melts into my body and i hear him groan deeper. I fumble with the zipper on his onesie and in seconds, it's on the floor. His hands travel down my sides and cup my breasts gently, teasing my nipples through my top.I moan and sit up as he fumbles for the strap of my bra.

"I'm going to make you feel amazing baby, just relax," he says take your top off so I take my top and chuck it on the floor. My back sinks into the leather couch as he sits up and admires you lying there. "You're so beautiful," he whispers as he lowers his body back onto yours. My pink lace bra is exposed and the straps have now slipped down my shoulders and are resting loosely on your arms. He plays with them lazily and then helps me remove them off my arms,but my bra is still hooked on.His fingers run over my spine and I can't do anything but lie back and egg him on. He's got me wrapped around his finger and he knows it.My matching pink panties come into view and he exhales sharply as he realizes what he's seeing. I chuckle and begin to toy with the button on his jeans, occasionally running my nails over a spot that he was finding very sensitive. Ed groaned audibly as he begs me "please, just undo them.... God you're so sexy."

I smirk and pop the button open in one swift movement, making quick work of his zipper as well. He wastes no time in hopping off the couch and out of his jeans. In mere moments, he's back on top of me now only in his boxers.

I sigh as i feel the weight of his skin on mine.My mouth reaches for his collarbone and i begin to suck slowly. He growls and throws his head back; trying to get me to stop so he can regain his composure. "No, no, no, you're all mine," as my lips follow his movements effortlessly. His hands begin to wander over my body, his fingers barely touching my sides , leaving goosebumps. "Oh, come on, that's not fair, you know that's my weak spot," I moan as I pull back from his collarbone.

He smirks at me as if to say he knows as his hands stop and spread out on my thighs. He begins to massage and knead, teasing me, getting closer to my inner thighs with each deft stroke. I find myself arching my back for more of his touch and he slows down in response. My eyes pop open and as i'm about to ask him to continue, I gasp in surprise. His thumbs have hooked my panties and are halfway down my calves before I can utter another breath.

His head dives between my legs as he blows hot air where i need it most!I shiver and squirm underneath him, trying and failing to suppress a low moan as his breath makes contact. "Oh god Ed,that feels amazing, don't stop..."

All of a sudden, he's back at eye level and ripping off my bra, which is on the floor in seconds. His hot kisses cover my chest and breasts and all you can do is gasp and moan in response to what he's doing. My hands reach down to his boxers and begin to inch them down over his hardened member. Your fingers finally make contact and he groans into your chest at your touch.'Oh Ed your so sexy'

He trails wet kisses down your torso and along your inner thighs until he crawls back up to me kissing mehard, before whispering in my ear, "ready?"