Prince Charming With a Guitar

Comincia dall'inizio

Izzy grins, loving that he's pulling those exquisite, excited, sounds out of the beautiful boy in his lap.  Slash's hands are gripping Izzy's button up shirt tight in his fists but as he relaxes he lets go and let's his hands explore as well and Izzy groans quietly as he feels Slash's hands glide over his chest and then up into his hair.  He pinches Slash's right nipple between his thumb and index finger and pulls lightly and the kid's hips buck, grinding down into Izzy's and they both let out, surprised, pleasured, sounds. 

Izzy quickly moves his hands to Slash's hips and pulls him forward and down while he grinds his own hips up so that their crotches come together again in a sinuous, slow, grind.  He moves his kisses down the column of Slash's throat, nipping the skin at the base, in the soft spot between the kids collar bone and his throat, just where he can feel his pulse beneath the skin.  The kid lets out a throaty "oh!" and Izzy sucks softly on that spot, drawing harder when he feels Slash pull his hair gently, biting and then soothing the bite with soft licks and kisses that turn the younger boy into a panting, squirming, mess.

Izzy can't be sure but it feels like, through two layers of denim anyway, that Slash is hung, like for real big.  He reaches for the button of the kids jeans and Slash puts forth no objection.  He snakes his hand down into Slash's boxers and whispers "oh holy shit!"  When he feels the length and girth of the cock he has in his hand.  Slash just groans as Izzy wraps his hand around the shaft and starts to stroke.  Slash quickly wriggles out of his t-shirt, knowing that it won't take much of Izzy's stroking to push him over the edge. 

The quiet sounds pouring out of Slash's lips are music to Izzy's ears and he continues to stroke the younger man's cock, swirling his thumb over the head and smearing the copious drops of precum into the skin.  Slash whines and thrusts eagerly into Izzy's hand.  "You're so big baby," Izzy whispers.  Slash just grins and blushes.  "He's got to be every bit of 10 inches!" Izzy thinks.

Izzy smiles and moves his lips to the left side of Slash's neck sucking a love bite to match the one he made on the other side.  He speeds up his strokes a little and Slash whimpers and gasps out "Izzy I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmm yeah, cum for me beautiful boy!" Izzy encourages and Slash does, letting out a long, low, moan and coming long and hard, thick, white ropes coating his chest and stomach, his hand gripping Izzy's shoulders so hard his knuckles turn white.  Izzy strokes him until the twitches in Slash's belly become aftershocks and his cock begins to soften.  "Did that feel good gorgeous?" Izzy asks.

"So good," Slash replies weakly and Izzy pulls him in for another gentle kiss.  Slash cleans himself off with his t-shirt and surprises Izzy by climbing off of his lap and falling to his knees in front of him.  Slash makes short work of his belt and before Izzy can even process what's happening Slash has swallowed his hard, dripping, cock.

Izzy's hands clench in Slash's curls, not pulling, just gently guiding him as Slash bobs his head up and down.  The kids full lips feel so soft and warm and Slash is doing things with his tongue that should be illegal they feel so good!  "Oh holy shit kid!  Who taught you how to suck dick?  I need to thank them!  Oh my god" he yelps and instinctively thrusts up into Slash's mouth.  The boy gags and he puts his hands firmly on Izzy's hips to hold him in place.  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to choke you," Izzy whimpers.

"Mmm Slash hums around Izzy's long, smooth, cock.  His eyes meet Izzy's and they sparkle with impish glee as he relaxes his throat and takes Izzy to the base; his nose nuzzling the black, fuzzy hairs around the root.  Izzy's eyes go wide and he's lost when Slash sides up and then all the way down again, cumming before he realizes that he's even ready when he feels Slash's throat constrict around him.

"Oh Slash!  Oh fuck!" he cries out and Slash responds with a satisfied hum around Izzy's spasming cock.  Izzy watches as the kid swallows every drop of his cum; finally pulling away when Izzy's dick goes limp, placing a small kiss 💋 n the head before tucking him back in his pants.  "Slash that was one of the best fucking blow jobs I've ever had!  Where did you learn to do that?" Izzy asked