Calling Mom

The next morning (Y/n) woke up in a nicely decorated room .

"Ugh it wasn't a dream" (Y/n) lamented

"Afraid not my dear" Alastor said while never losing his signature smile .

"But, look on the bright side my dear  you're bound for all eternity to one of the most powerful demons in all of the underworld aren't you the lucky one" Alastor said

"We'll see about that mister" (Y/n) said before she used her  astral projection.

Her astral form was transported to her parents home in Silver City.

"Mom I need Your help ASAP"
(Y/n) said in a frantic tone .

"Oh dear I  see that you're in the underworld , how  did that happen" Belladonna asked her daughter .

"Mispronounced spell" (Y/n) grumbled .

"I see , then I have no choice but, to tell you of the deal that your great  grandmother made a few centuries ago" Belladonna said in a solemn tone.

"Great grandma Jezebel ? But, I thought that she didn't have any magical abilities" (Y/n) said in a confused tone.

"Well she did , it was the late  1950's  and Your great  grandmother was on the run from the law while she was pregnant with your grandmother,

In a desperate act  she used her magic to summon a demon in exchange for her safety the demon only wanted one thing the to be bound to forevermore  to the soul of your great grandmothers daughter daughters  daughter" Belladonna explained .

"So, I'm bound to Alastor for all eternity  and there's  is no way out of this is there Mom" (Y/n) asked already knowing the answer.

"Fraid not darling my best advice is make the best of your situation , and who knows maybe you'll fall in love with Alastor eventually" Belladonna told her daughter with a smile.

"Fine but, please tell dad and (B/n) that I love then" (Y/n) said.

"I will darling ciao" Belladonna said before (Y/n)'s astral form went back to her body

(Y/n)  flopped down on the bed with a groan .

"Don't look so, glum my dear I intend to court you , and let you fall in love with me in your own time" Alastor explained with a smile.