Chaper 1

It was April 24, 2015. It was Amy's birthday. She was shopping for something for her too wear for date with Sonic. She was extatic about she would spend her birthday with what she called her "Boyfriend." But she never expected what happened next. When she left, she was so excited, she couldn't stop talking to herself. "I can't stop thinking about him." she said. "I can see it now. He'll open the door, I'll walk in, he'll give me my birthday present, and propose to me." But that wasn't at all what happened. Meanwhile at sonic's house, you could hear shouting coming from Sonic's bedroom from outside. "It can't be," Sonic said with both fear and anger. "I thought with all my efforts, to change things, it wouldn't come to this." "I'm sorry son," Jules said with deep sorrow and sympathy. "I wish there was another way. Chin up now son. One day, you'll be back and everything will be back to the way things were." Next, Amy knocked on the door of Sonic's house, but no one answered, the door was opening by itself , because it was already open a crack. She was so curious that she decided just enter. "What are you doing, Sonic? I thought you would finally welcome me without running away. What have you been doing?" she said. She searched the house but couldn't find him. The very last place she looked was Sonic's bedroom. When she did, she wished she haden't. She saw the love of her life lying down, face up, and with his father on his knees beside him. She dropped her shopping bags. "Sonic...what happened to you?" she said. She stood there for a few minutes. Then, after her oceans of tears cleared up, she looked up. She saw a person in a dark cloak. She wiped her eyes, then, they were gone. That haunted her for the next ten years. Not one night could she sleep without a nightmare. She couldn't go anywhere without that image popping up in her head. No one could help her all because of one thing, they didn't why Sonic died. All they could do is hope she would be okay.