chapter.2

Today we are unpacking i only have four boxes. Which is good less work for my lazy ass. Ive looked everywhere and i cant find not one of my boxes.

Mom?!

What!

(Damn dont get mad) do you know where my boxes are?!

Check in the kitchen they should be somewhere in there.

Okay mother!

After looking through what felt like a million boxes i finally found one labled jj pixs.

I opened it and sitting right on the top pictures of my father. I closed that box immediately i missed him but he just up and left not much you can do rite?

I carried that box into my bare as an ass room i cant wait to hang up stuff on the walls!!! I still have three more boxes roaming around out there fuuuckkkk to much work but... i have and idea (smirks evily)

BOBBY!!

What Jocelyn! he yelled back (well isnt everybody salty)

Im in need of assistance!!

Then i heard feet flopping up the wooded stairs. What Jocelyn? Ill give you 5 bucks if... you go and find my other three boxes. i said with a smirk he thought about it for a minute

"OKAY"

Then he ran off  without looking back. Whats the point of having little brothers if you dont pribe them? I was enjoying my peacefulness until jhonny came running in and disturbed my peace

Jocelyn...

OMG what the fuck you you want jhonny??

Im telling mom!!

Tell her! Im gonna kill myself in the next few months anyways asshole..

He just looked at me in shock and them asked his question

Do you know where chip is?

(Really kid) really jhonny i was just in a great mood then you come walsing in and talk about chip. Do i look like i would know where that asshole is?

No.

Okay then why would you ask that?

Idk. That made me feel bad the look on his face :( .

Why what do you need little bro? i asked him

Im trying to hang up a poster on my ceiling. 

Oh hell no i would help you but im to short just wait until chip shows up.

Okay.. then he left. Bobby should have been back with my boxes by now its been like a half hour.

Just then i heard feet slapping the floor and he comes walking around the corner with 2 of 3 in his hands.

Wheres my other one??

I can't find it.

Well... you only did half a job you know what that means?

Really Jocelyn..? he already knew what i was thinking

Yep you only get 2.50.. he just left the room he said nothing else just walked out..

Ok NO MONEY FOR YOU BOBBY..

He didnt even turn around i have two of my boxes and i didnt lift a finger and im not out any money