yandere molten X neko bryan

It was just another normal day at the pizzeria, Bryan came in as usual and said his lines "another day at Freddy fazbears pizza, lets see what my friends are up to today" little did he know that a certain bear was waiting inside the door to scare him, but failed and fell on top of him.
"Molten w-what are you doing!"
*moltens frozen in place not knowing what to do* uhhhhh.........molten.exe has stopped working *molten teleported off Bryan* "l-lets just go play minigames....."
(10 minutes of gathering everyone later).   "On 3..... 1.      2.   3.   JUMP"
Ugh my head.....wait a minute...!!!!!! I HAVE CAT EARS, molten what did you do.
I don't know senpai why dont you come here, I'll tell you personally~
You OK there molten......wait did you call me senpai!?
yes I did now where are you my love, I need you~
Uhhh I'm right behind you...wait what are you doing!
Molten pulled Bryan into a hug and kissed him passionately, Bryan struggled at first but melted into moltens (somehow) warm embrace.
That wasn't so bad right senpai?
Bryan was speechless until he yelled.
LETS GO BACK TO THE PIZZERIA!

When they got back everyone went and did there own things (except for lefty who was yet again watching a ship unfold)
Molten and Bryan stayed behind in the portal room to talk about what just happened.
Bryan....can....can we not tell anyone about that little....make out session we had in there...
On one condition molten..
What?
Bryan pulled molten into a kiss and then just walked out winking at molten.
See you tomorrow moltey~
Bryan said goodbye to his friends and giggled at the speechless molten, then walked out.
And that was another AMAZING day at Freddy fazbears pizza!

I can't believe they didn't see me I was in the vent recording (lefty)

316 words