Enter Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

Hello Viewers. I am Back with a New Story. This time is a Unique Story, which you should've Saw By Now in the Description. I Hope you Like it. Please Leave a Like and Comment. ENJOY!!!

                                   __________________________________________

The Story Starts When a Rabbit Princess Ate a Chakra Fruit and Gave Birth to Two Sons.  After Few Years Later She Succumb to the Power of the Fruit and Starts Annihilating the Human World. But Before She Could do More Damage, Her Son Stops Her and Seal Her. But Before She Could Seal Completely, She gave a Curse to the Human World that There will Be No Male Born In this World. After Giving the Curse, She Gets Sealed Completely.

Then Her Own Sons Depart Ways, One Goes to her Mom so that No one Can Unseal her, and Other Goes to a journey. Hagoromo then Starts Giving People his Teaching and Knowledge. Years Later, Her Wife gave Birth to Two Girls. Indra and Asura. 

Indra was a Prodigy in His Arts, while Asura was Average. But, Both Children Love Each Other and Doesn't make fun of Their talent. They Both Help each other in Some Way. Hagoromo was glad that his Children was Getting Along, But He has a to Choose a Successer. So He Choose Asura, Which make Indra a Bit of Angry and She Runs Away. Then she Meet a Black Creature Name Zetsu which Manipulate her and Start a Great Rivalry Between Two Sisters.

Both of Them Died, But they Both reincarnate into Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju. Both of Them Also had a Great rivalry But they Couldn't Stop Death also. When they were again About to reincarnate  Fate has a Different Plan. What's That Plan Let's Find Out.

An Alarm Clock Starts Waking up the Person laying on the Bed. The Person Stop the Alarm and Sits up in the Bed. The Person Is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Son of Minako Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. He Yawns and Stand up from his Bed. He does some Stretches and Does his Basic Morning Necessities. After Getting into his Shinobi gear, He Goes down to the Kitchen to see His Two Mom's. One is Sitting on the Chair Reading a Newspaper is his First mother and The Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure no sato, Minako Namikaze A.K.A The Yellow Flash.  And His Other Mother Who is Making Breakfast is Kushina Uzumaki, A.K.A Red-Hot Habanero.

Naruto goes to Kushina and Kiss Her Cheek. "Good Morning Kaa-Chan." Kushina Smiles and Kissed her Son Cheek too. Naruto Does the Same to Minako and Takes a Seat. Kushina smiles and They Together eat Breakfast.

"I see that Today is the Graduation day, So Are you ready, Sochi?" Minako Asked Naruto. Of Course he Will Pass, because they Knew That Their Son is no Ordinary Child. He is a Child Prodigy, That Exceeds Even Itomi Uchiha as Well, Who is Known to be the Greatest Prodigy that Happens once in a Lifetime. 

"Yeah. It's Gonna be Piece of Cake." Naruto smirks at Them, which make them Smile. After eating Breakfast and Bidding Goodbye, Naruto Runs towards His Academy, While Ignoring the Whispers of Lust and other Cat call. He knows he is Handsome and Cute. He even have his own Naruto Fan Club. 

Naruto Reaches Academy and Goes straight to his Room. He goes Inside to see all The Students Sitting Talking to each Other. When Naruto Enters Everyone Just stares at him, Like he is a Piece of Meat. Naruto ignores the Whispers and Goes Straight to his Best Friend, Sayuri Uchiha. He Reaches and took his Seat beside her. 

Sayuri was deep in thought when She feel someone Kiss his Cheek. She was About to Hit whomever was, But stops when She Saw whos it was and blushes and looks Away.

"Aww, I am Sorry Sayuri-Chan. Please Forgive Me." Naruto Does his Puppy No Jutsu, which Works Everytime with Everyone. Sayuri Made a mistake of Looking at Him. She Blushes like a Tomato and Sigh.

"OK OK. I forgive You." Sayuri Said and Looks Away. She always Gets Caught in His Jutsu and It Pisses Her off Every Time. She Can't Resist that Jutsu and She can't even copy it, with her Sharingan. Naruto Smiles and Hugs Her, Pushing her face to his Muscled Chest. Sayuri Blushes again but Hugs him Back. Naruto releases the hugs, Much to the disappointment of Sayuri and Looks at Another Table.

"Yo, wassup Everyone." Naruto goes to the Other Bench where Other Clan Head was Sitting. There was Inuzuka, Hyuga, Nara, Akimichi, Aburame, and Only Missing was Yamanaka Heiress.

"Naruto-Kun, why you always Goes to the Uchiha First, You Know how much I Love you." Kiba Inuzuka, Heiress of the Inuzuka Clan. She Puts Her arms Around Naruto, Giving Him Kiss on the Cheeks. Naruto Smiles and Kiss her Cheek too. "Kiba-Chan, You Know i Love you Too. But Sayuri always gets Mad at me When I don't Give her Morning Kiss." Naruto ignore the shout of "Am Not" and Kiss her Cheek again, Making her Blush. 

Then the Classroom Door Open reveals Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno, Breathing Heavily. Ino Saw Naruto and Jumps at Him. Naruto releases Kiba and Catches Ino.

"Ino-Chan, How many times do i have to tell you, stop Jumping Around. i don't want You to Get Hurt." Naruto Caress Ino's Cheek with his thumb, with a Concern Look, Makking Ino blush and Smile. Ino Hugs Him and Kiss him on his Cheek and wraps His legs around his Waist. "I am Sorry Naruto-Kun, I promise i will Never do that again." Naruto Smiles and Pat her Head Making Her smile.

"Mou~, Where is My Kiss Naruto-Kun"

"Yeah, Mine too!!!"

"M-M-Mine Also, N-Naruto-Kun"

Everyone Tells Naruto to Do that, But before he could do Anything, His Sensei, Iruko Came Inside and Tells Everyone to Get to Their Seats. She Then starts Calling students Name , and the respective student goes to give her exam. Naruto sigh and Takes a Seat Beside Sayuri and puts his head on her Shoulder. Sayuri doesn the same and puts her head on his head, both drifted to sleep. Other Girls give sayuri Jealously stare, which she Ignores and Smiles.

One after another, Students Gave Their Exams, Some Passed, Some Failed, But the Exams Keep on Going.

Naruto Wakes up when he Feel Somrone Caress His Cheek. He smiles and Lean into the Feather touch. He Opens his Eyes and Came Face to Face with Sayuri.

Said Uchiha Blushes and Lost in His Eyes. Naruto taking advantage of the Moment, Pecks Her lips. Sayuri didn't expect that, Blush heavily and Hids her face in his Chest. Naruto Chuckles and Hugs Her Back.

******* After the Exams *******

All the Graduated Students is Sitting  Listening to the Lecture iruko is Giving on Shinobi life, Which is Boring every Student.

Our blonde is Just Leaning in the Shoulder of uchiha, While Sayuri is listening to iruko. But, Naruto feel Negative Emotions  coming towards him. He Opens his Eyes and Looks Straight at Mizuko, Which is Busy Giving him a Nasty Look At Him.

Naruto Knew The Reason Why she is so Negative Towards Him, But the emotions he is Feeling is Preety bad and he is Not feeling good.

After Giving The Lecture and Congratulating the Students, Iruko dismissed the Class and left with a Angry Mizuko.

After Bidding Goodbye to Everyone, Which includes Kisses and Hugs Not from his Friends but their Parents also. Naruto left the Academy and Goes Straight home. His Parents was out, so he Was Preety Much alone  which gave him time to think.

While laying on the Bed, Naruto thinks about Why mizuko was Giving him Bad Stare. He knows about the Kyubi, His Parents told him when he was 10. He knows People keels his distance from him, but they have faith in their Hokage that they dont Hate him. But some Old and Senile people, Whose Brains is Just full of shit, Still hold a Grudge agaisnt him.

But Naruto don't carr about that, He is Here to Make a Name of Himself and is To fulfill his Dream, Which is To be the Best Ninja Out their in the World.