10

KATES POV
I had woken up to slow and steady sound of a heard rate monitor and bright led lights above me. I was in the hospital and no body was even sitting here waiting for me. I laid my head down with my eyes open. I heard my room door click and i look over to see my mom and dad.
"Sweety, Monty told us what happened. Are you ok?" I nodded slightly and looked around.
"Is he here?"
"No baby hes at home with the boys,"
"Wheres Jack?"
"At home with Monty and the boys," my dad chuckled.
"Well. I want Monty," i pouted.
"You'll be going home soon,"
"How soon?"
"An hour or two," i nodded and laid back down.
I fell asleep because I woke up again to a nurse moving my bed.
"Hi, Kate?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Excellent. Well you have absolutely nothing wrong with you so you should be fine. You can go home now if youd like just take it easy." I nod and get dressed. We walk out to the car and i get in the back and watch the houses as we drive home. Once we pull into the driveway i jump out and run in. The boys look over and Monty stands up. I squeal and jump on him. Everyone laughs at me acting like im a little kid.
"Hi," Monty says silently while embracing me.
"Im so glad you're ok," i whisper into his neck. My legs are wrapped around his torso and he's swaying us back and forth.
"Hey what about us?"
"Yea thats not fair we were here too," Justin and Zach pouted. I got down and hugged them too. I saw bryce and thanked him and gave him a hug. I walked back over and sat on Montys lap again.
"So little one," Jack started "remember your life long best friend Aley?" I nodded and his smile got really big. "How long has it been since youve seen her?"
"About a year, why?"
"Well," he said dragging out the l "what if i told you shes here right now." I sat up, looking at him wide eyed. I heard the bathroom door open and Aley came out. I screamed and ran over to her. We embraced each other into a tight hug both of us crying.
"I got my girl back!" I screamed doing a little dance.
"But you wanna know the better part?" Jack asked me. I looked over at him "we're dating," i looked between the two and aley nodded. I hugged her again.
"Hey we should throw a party at my house," Bryce said. I nodded and Aley and I went upstairs to start getting ready. We dug through my closet as Monty laid on my bed. We picked out our outfits and took a picture.

 We picked out our outfits and took a picture

KateBing: I got my girl back 😈

AleyNic
We bouta fuck this shit up 😈
MontyDLC
The girl in black is mighty fine 😍🤤
JackGilinsky
The girl in floral looks very good 🤤😍
Jolinskyfan
Wait does jack have a girl? And is aley? Jaley 🥺

—-
Monty Aley and I got into Jacks jeep and headed over to Bryces to party. We walked in together and Jack and Aley went to the dance floor. Monty went to get us drinks as i stood there by myself. Jeff walked in with Tony and Clay. I hugged all three of them. Tony wrapped his arm over my shoulders and was talking to Jeff and Clay.
(AN: im really sorry if you dont like this language. I genuinely dont use it. Its just for the book. Dont hate me 🥺)
"Aye faggot, get your hands off my girl," Monty yelled storming over to the two of us. Tony took his arm off of me and put his hands up. I stepped infront of Monty putting my hands on his chest, he looked at my hands then me. He looked hurt and extremely pissed off. He stepped back and just stood there. Bryce put his hand on Montys shoulder and pushed his hand off him.
"Monty what's going on?" I stepped closer and he was just looking down. He grabbed my hand and we went outside. "Monty?!" He just kept pulling me behind him.
"Babe-"
"Shut up already," he growled at me. I stopped dead in my tracks causing him to stop.
"What's going on?" He looked at me and bit his lip.
"Well you look like that, and you were talking to three guys, and one of them had his arm over you,"
"One, Tony is gay and has a boyfriend, clay is still in love with hannah, and jeff is literally a brother and one of my best friends. And might i add one of your teammates." He looked down again and nodded, stepping closer he wrapped his strong arms around me and hugged me. "Youre so annoying," i said into the hug.
"How?"
"You get jealous very quickly. And your temper."
"Ill try harder to stay calm ok, baby?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes causing me to cave into him. I kissed him gently and we went back into the party. We went to the kitchen and grabbed a few drinks before standing around with our friends. I leaned my head against Justin as Jess did the same on his other side. Monty and I were staring at each other smiling. Bryce said something to Monty and the two of them started talking. Aley and Jack were dancing together and convincing Justin and Jess to go dance with them, which they ended up leaving me and doing. It left Zach, Monty, Bryce and I.
"Hey Zach, you know that girl Leigh?"
"Yes shes so pretty,"
"Shes walking over here,"
Zach turned around smiling as him and Leigh started talking. I went over to Monty and he wrapped his arm around me.
"Can we go dance?" I asked looking up at him. He said bye to bryce as we walked over to the dance floor. We started dancing to First by SoMo. Slowly grinding our bodies together, my back to his chest, his hands on my hips. As he lifted my arms to go around his neck as our bodies rolled at the same pace, everything getting steamy. Our bodies grinding against each other while still swaying. The room got hotter and it felt like we were the only ones left in the room. With every beat our bodies hit each other causing a slight euphoria build inside of me. The song came to an end and i turned around to face him as we kissed each other. Secreto by Anuel AA & KAROL G came on. Monty started singing it to me as we danced. After the party started to die down Monty and I went home and went right to my room. He picked me up pinning me to the wall and kissing me roughly. He let me down and choked me in the sexual way and kissed me again. I led us to my bed and he got on top of me. He kissed down my body getting to my hips, he lifted my skirt to see I wasn't wearing any underwear. He smirked as his tongue attacked me. My back arched as i pulled on his hair. He moaned into me causing my legs to shake. He stopped and came back up to kiss me. He lined himself up not taking anytime to take it easy. He wrapped his hands around my throat and went slow yet forceful sending me into a moaning mess making me close.
"Monty-"
"Hold it," i whimpered and gripped onto the sheets. He lowered his body so i could feel his breathe on my neck. He started leaving hickeys  under my ear. He stopped and whispered in my ear to go ahead, sending shivers down my spine my back arched and my moans became louder. I came onto his dick as my legs started to shake. He pulled out and came onto my stomach leaving us both breathless. He grabbed the towel and wiped us both down and handed me one of his shirts.

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up with a migraine as the light shined brightly through the curtains i hid under my blankets and tried to fall back asleep. Monty wrapped his arms around me and i laid my head on his shoulder.
"Baby i have a migraine," i said whispering in his ear. He kissed my forehead gently and got up. I pouted from the loss of warmth only to watch him blackout the room by putting blankets and towels over the curtains. He went downstairs and got excedrin and water with a few snacks. He laid back down with me after i took the excedrin and we ended up falling asleep for a few more hours, only to be woken up by his phone ringing. Zach was calling him.
"Hello?"
"Yea shes right here she has a migraine,"
"I dont know,"
"Well we did fuck and pass out last night so she probably forgot to plug her phone in,"
"Ok but keep quiet,"
He hung up and wrapped his arms around me.
"Zach was worried cause you weren't answering and he wanted to come over," i nodded and cuddled into monty. We ended up falling asleep again causing us to sleep all day.