Chapter 2

While we were walking down the road, we saw the same old man we used to see , serving young children with the most delicious ice-cream in the town.

"2 ice-creams with chocolate and strawberries , please" i asked.

"Here you are, girls. That's 5 $."said the man staring at us with a creepy look.

"Thank you."we said.

We went to sit on a bench and savurate our delicious ice-creams.

"Criss, don't you think that is something wrong with this man? I mean , look at him." I said a little bit terrified.

"Don't worry, i mean he'd probably staid too much near the ice-cream and his face froze."said criss with a calm voice. She always makes me laugh when i am worried. I love her really much.

"Ok, so probably this happenes to all people that live in a car full of ice-cream"i said smiling.

Criss accepted and when we finished our ice-cream we went in the park. As i said today is the day where we remember all our memories so the park is the best place.

"Don't you think we are too young to play in the park and also jump on the trampooline?" I asked.

"Com'on, FOREVER YOUNG. Y.O.L.O."she said while i was smiling :)

"Ok sis, then let's have fun!"i said yelling.

After we laughed there and have fun like it was the last day of your lifes we went to the mall to buy some things.

"Ciss, don't you think this necklace is nice?"

"Yeaah, it really is. I want one ,too" she said looking at the inscriptions.

On the necklace it is written
"BFF"

"You can have this one, i will bring another one for you ,too" i said.

"Ok, i will be right here."she told me.

I went quickly to bring another one but then i saw my mum with her mum looking at some bracelets. They were talking but i couldn't hear. I brought Criss to them but she had a plan. She said we could come closer and hear the conversation. As they were near the closets, we hide in there. That is we could hear:

"Criss was very sad when i told her we are moving." Criss' mum said.

"Yeah, Mary, too" mum said. "Hahaha, she looked like a little kid, crying for a sweet, hahaha."

I was shocked. How could mum say that ?!

"Yeaah, Criss , too. But now, Mariette, would you like to look at those T-Shirts? Maybe we can find some nice ones."her mother asked.

"What the fuck, Criss? I mean what happened to them?"i asked worried.

"Idk, but mum's behaviour was weird too these days. Maybe she had nightmares or something. I don't think they wanted to hurt us or something..."Criss started to make me not being worried anymore.

"Criss, what did you mum say when she told you you are leaving? Did she tell you why?"i asked.

"Well, she just told me that in N.Y. i will be happier and she can't tell me why we are moving."

This really is a mystery which needs to be solved.

~AN~

This is also a begining so dont judge me if its not very good because i think in the next chapters she will move there and start all the actions. I am so excited to write this because i hope this is going to be a quite good story, as i have a lot of ideas. Dont forget to rate or comment and tell me wether you liked it or not.

See ya.

Byeee:):););):*:*