Chapter 3

We found another necklace for Criss , too and then went out of the mall to get home and get prepared for the leaving. I already had my bag ready and Criss, too. We hugged each other and then wished the bests.

"I am sorry we are being separated but we have no choise, unfortunately." Criss said.

"Yes, i know. But dont worry, we'll keep in touch, right?" I asked.

"Of course, sis. Nothing can separate us, not even the distance" she said, while mum was waiting inside the car and shouting at me to get in.

"I think i have to leave."

"Yeah, your mother is waiting for you, you should go. Call me when you get there, ok?"

"Sure, Criss." I said and then waved for goodbye.

I was really sad...really really sad...

But life isn't easy... Even the rainbow needs a little rain, so this experience may make me feel better than here. (A.N.: As i told you , she is very optimistic.)

I got into the car but while i was getting nearer the car, mum looked for sth but when i entered she just pretended she was ok. This was weird because my mum isnt used to these things...

"Mum, why are we leaving these places? Weren't you unhappy?" I asked her.

"Mary, it is hard to say why." She said while drifting with the car . *omg mum is such a bad driver, but because my dad died, only she could drive*

"Shoot, mum. Just use your own words and tell me."

"No, Mary, no! Mary, you are too curious. Can't you make me feel good in only one day?!"she asked angrily.

"Mum, you should be honest to me!" I yelled.

"You know what, little girl?! We are moving to L.A. because..."but the sentence couldn't finish because mum immediately crashed into another car.

"Mum!!! Are you crazy?!?! You could've killed both of us!"i shouted.

"Sshhuuutt uuupp"mum muttered with a shaking and crazy voice.

"I am sorry mum, we should've taken the airplane..." I said.

"You are right, but now, what do we do? Should we call the cops?" Mum asked(probably she didnt ask me).

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 05, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The beggining of the finishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें