"Okay." I mumble.

"Great." Christen says and smiles at me.

The two of us proceed to pick up everything I want to put in my room then we pay for it, leave, and head back home. When we get back home we let the furniture movers in and let them carry the heavy stuff up to the room. Once everything is in my room Christen and I set everything up just like I want it.

"CHRIS? JORDYN?" Toby yells.

"JORDYN'S ROOM BABY." Christen shouts then we hear footsteps come up the stairs.

"Toby come look at my room." I say then my cousin walks into the room.

"Wow." Tobin says as she looks around. "This place is incredible."

"We did do pretty well

"We did do pretty well." Christen says and wraps an arm around me.

"Thank you." I say and hug Christen. "Not only for helping me, but for letting me stay here."

"We wouldn't want you anywhere else Jordyn."

"Speaking of food." Toby randomly says. "Can we get Chinese since we don't have food here yet?"

"Sure babe." Christen says with an amused smile as I giggle.

"Sweet." Toby says then she picks me up and runs with me out of the room. "To the car."

"Toby I need my phone and stuff." I say while giggling.

"I got it." Christen says as she walks out of my room with my stuff.

"TO THE CAR." Toby shouts.

"You're such a dork." I say as I hold onto my cousin while she walks down the stairs.

"Hey I like food." Toby says. "Sue me."

"Well maybe when we go to the store I can get the ingredients for my special breakfast you like so much."

"We're going in the morning." Tobin says with a serious face.

"Sounds good Toby." I say and kiss my cousin's cheek. "But for now let's go get some Chinese."

- - - - -

"TOBY YOU MADE THE TEAM." I shout then hug my favorite player on the team.

Toby just got the call from her coach that she made the World Cup team.

"Yeah Bubba I did." Tobin says and hugs me.

The two of us hug for a while then we decide to cuddle on the couch and watch the Liverpool v Barcelona

"Toby?" I question and look up at my cousin.

"Yeah Bubba?"

"When are you and Christen gonna get married?"

"We already are." Toby says.

"I...I...I missed your wedding?"

"I'm sorry Bubs."

"Do the team know you are married?"

"A lot of them were there." Toby says.

"Do you have any pictures?" I ask.

"Mhmm." Toby says and grabs a photo album from the coffee table.

Toby and I flip through the wedding album and I ogle at how pretty everything is.

"She looks like a princess." I say as I look at a picture of Christen in her wedding dress.

"She's my queen now." Toby says.

"How come you two don't wear wedding rings?" I question.

"In private we do." Tobin says and shows me the ring on her left ring finger. "But in public we have more subtle rings that we wear."

Tobin then shows me her Cartier ring on her right hand.

"Oh." I say then look at another picture. "Well look at you lookin all spiffy in a suit."

"Thanks." Toby says then her phone buzzes.

Toby grabs her phone from pocket and reads the text.

"Jill just texted me." Toby says. "And she wants to know who you wanna room with."

"Umm...........................Can I room with Kelley?"