Epilogue

"What do you think we should name her?" 

"Azula"

"What, why??" 

" cause I feel so blueeeee" Harry choked out laughing like he just told the greatest joke on earth 

We were naming our dog, or my dog, the dog harry got for me as a gift for us being together for 6 years, engaged for 2. 

After the night Harry came over, he gave me an entire run down of his family history and why they were even in California, he thought it would make me shy away but, I loved him more for opening up to me, something Jase never did until it was way too late. 

We've been happily in love ever since. He never saw his sister again but, I did see my mother, she was so happy to see me and I was overjoyed to see her, and overjoyed that she could see me at a time where I was as happy as I was before she left. 

Her and my dad didn't make up but they talked everything out, figuring to let by gones be by gones. And giving each other the necessary closure to not affect their relationships with the world around them. and now she spends time visiting from her home in Texas and comes to California a couple times out of the year. She likes to see what Harry and I, are up to, and she loves him always referencing him as her "son she didn't have to struggle to push out". 

She's happy I'm in an amazing and healthy relationship, and she's in one herself, with some guy she met on a trip to Vegas who calls her cinnamon. 

As for my dad he's happily single, doing well and in Therapy, we're still healing from what he put me through but, its too late to completely hate his guts considering we might be luckier to have the relationship we do now, than others who never get closure. 

He has a new job now, as CEO of a well respected Luxury Rental company. I think he takes more vacations than days he goes into work but, he's less stressed and doing more of the handing out blessings thing.  

Harry's been doing well, and so has his mom and Gavin, Emily too. Harry's pursuing music, he's a Singer/Songwriter now and just got signed to M-Cee Records. He gets full control of his career and direction.

as for myself, I'm about to graduate university for Behavioural Sciences. In a few years I could open my own practice and help the youth who were dealing with exactly what I was, but don't have as much resources to lean on as I was lucky to have. 

and I was REALLY lucky, I think about how wrong everything could have gone if I hadn't had the support I had. imagine being stuck with Jase as he was before Harry came? 

"Why so silent?" Harry's blazing green eyes stared me down from his spot on the couch, inquiring. "Nothing, Just thinking about how utterly lucky I am to have been blessed enough to have the resources I did to get the hell out of that relationship I was in. Not everyone is so lucky" 

"Yeah, you were lucky...and all of the women who may be in the same situation or on the cusp of one will be just as lucky because they'll have you out there helping and kicking ass" He kissed my forehead, signalling how proud of me he was for going to school. 

"You're gonna be the best womens counsellor, baby" 

"Thank you, my love" I grinned. "does that mean I can't counsel you? about your football addiction?" He looks at me like I had three heads "I don't even watch enough football, what are you trying to fix???" He looked fake hurt, and started tickling me "Let me be, little lady, let m-" At that the doorbell rang.