Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

I looked back at Mr. Reed who was quickly making the kids exit out of the classroom via sciene closet that was connected to the other science classroom next door. I watched for a few more minutes at Louis kept kicking Forrest, his stomach starting to bleed from the wounds and bruises Louis was giving him with his forceful kicks. After Louis stopped, he looked at me and kissed me gently on the lips before he looked back down, only for his eyes to widen.

Forrest was crawling over to the gun.

Everything happened in slow motion as I watched Forrest pick up the gun, Louis trying to dive for it, Mr. Reed's shouts and the sound of a gun going off from it being fired.

Then, everything blacked out on me.

~*~

Police Sirens. Ambulances. Police Officers.

Those are all the things I saw while I was sitting on one of the school steps next to Louis, who had a bandage around his head and stomach area. The bullet that Forrest fired off only grazed the top of Louis skin on his stomach, resulting in bleeding and needing to me stitched up. The bandage on his head was from when Forrest threw the gun at his head -- which I never saw because I blacked out -- after he shot the bullet.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled to Louis, and rested my head lightly ontop of his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, "There's nothing to be sorry about love."

I pulled myself away from him slightly to look up at him, and crack a sad smile, "Yes there is. If I never went to this school, Forrest wouldn't have wanted something he couldn't have. He wouldn't have done this just to have me."

Louis kissed the top of my head, "Tori, you know what?"

I shook my head, looking out at the parking lot where the paramedics were checking out a few students for scratches or anything that could have been an injury from the recent incident. Forrest had been taken away by a police car about fifteen minutes ago while Louis and I had just finished being checked out and being cleared to go. I called up my mum at work a few minutes ago telling her everything that went on and she said she would pick both of us up.

"Your worth it Tori. I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend and I love you, but you are truely worth it."

I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips, "But - I'm still not having sex with you."

He fake gasped and placed his hand over his heart, "I am appalled Miss Green, I would never suggest such a thing!"

"Of course you wouldn't," I said sarcastically before fake coughing, "Man-whore, cough."

~*~

Biscuit barked happily as Louis and I entered my house trailing behind my mum who was currently in the kitchen probably starting some lunch up. Louis picked up Biscuit and started to stroke his head behind his ears as Biscuit licked away at his arm. I laughed at the two and walked up the spiral staircase to my room to put my backpack away since I wouldn't need it for a week or so.

School had been dismissed for the day and the rest of the week since the 'almost shooting' people were calling it since technically no one really did get shot except for Louis but his injury was minor. I threw my backpack in my open closet door before pulling out my phone and texting Rose.

'There was an 'almost shooting' at my school because some crazy guy liked me and wanted me for himself. Louis was the only one to get hurt.'

'OHMYGOSH GURL OMFG ARE U SERIOUS?!?! IS LOUIS OKAY? IS HIS FACE OKAY? HOPEFULLY HIS LIPS ARE STILL IN TACT, RIGHT?'

I laughed at her comment about his lips before replying, 'Yes Rose, his lips are still there. But good news - I have the rest of the week off of school, you should come by with some of your friends. :D'

'I think I will! I'll go ask my mum right now. ttyl torriii

I shoved my phone into one of my boots before grabbing my laptop and carrying it down the stairs to the kitchen where I found my mum and Louis happily chatting away as she cooked something on the stove. I sat down at the kitchen table and opened up my laptop and logged onto AIM. I watched as Louis looked over my shoulder and smiled at me, before his eyes grew wide with curiousity at the sight of AIM on my firefox web browser.

"Mum, Louis," I said before taking a deep breath and opening up my saved conversations, "I think it's time I show you guys something."

My mum nodded at me, as she continued to stir whatever was in the pot, "What is it about honey?"

I took a deep breath, trying to settle my fast beating heart, "It's about Forrest."

~*~

CLIFFHANGER GUYS. OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? PREDICT DOWN BELOW EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROBABLY LIKE SO PREDICTABLE BUT GUYS THATS HOW I ROLL OKAY? xD

OKAY SO MY LIKE BEST FRIEND ON WATTPAD HERE HAS MADE IT TO 10,000 READS ON ONE OF HER STORIES - HER NAME IS K_Loves_1D AND YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HER BECAUSE SHE'S HELPED A TON ON THIS STORY AND SHE DESERVES ALL THE READS, VOTES, FANS, AND COMMENTS SHE GETS BECAUSE SHE IS LEGIT AMAZING. I LOVE YOU KATE, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ALL MY WORK AND HELPING ME WHENEVER IT IS NEEDED BECAUSE I KNOW I GET ANNOYING. xD *Check out her stories guys!* :D

Shoutouts:

NiallsandNandos: Gurl, thank you for reading my story and telling me how much you support me at school and it's just amazing so thank you. I love you, :D

_AllTimeDirectioner_: Thank you for like, always commenting on my stories and on my message board. I don't know if I can post the last chapter on your birthday but I'll try! :)

xCeCiPizza: For being a supportive fan, and commenting like first on ALMOST every chapter. I love you so much for that - thank you. :D

And shoutouts to all my fans, and silent readers/voters. I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it weren't for you guys!

Louis: Did somebody say shoutout? SHOUTOUT.

Me: Louis, please - your killing the mood here.

Louis: Sorry babe - BUT A MASSIVE TH-

Me: That's my job Louis -.-

Louis: Well excuuuseeee me *snaps fingers in z formation*

Sorry guys, Louis is a bit of a handful, I couldn't contain his commentary. xD Okay ya'll probably think I'm crazy right about now so I'm gonna go ....

Video: Red - Taylor Swift. I love this song so much, ♥♥

REMEMBER TO: Vote, and comment for this story to be known in the Watty Awards 2012 under Fan Fiction. Vote for it too guys! :D