The War

A/n: Hey everyone this is my first story so the grammer my not be the best hope everyone likes it. ~Barbs
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Allura P.O.V
I hear explosion coming from behind, as I'm runing through the hall trying to get to the control room. Two words were on repeat in my head 'the galra'. The galra empire has began their attack.

My father king Alfor and the other palladins are fighting emperor Zarkon. I had been two phoeb(month) since Coran put my uncle Sam, aunt Collen, cousin Matt, and my baby cousin Katie in pods to send them to a saver planet since Altia. Hopefully to what ever planet the were sent to they will be safe from Zarkon. As the Blue, Yellow, and Green pallidans fight Zarkons fleet my father is returning to the castle in the red lion.

"Father the fleets a getting stronger i dont think the castle defencesses can last to long," I inform him as he walks into the control room with Coran at his side. "Allura my sweet daughter walk with me for a minute." "Ok father" I respond as I walk to were my father was. "My sweet daughter I don't want you to get hurt in this war," my father started as we got to the pod room.

"Father what are we doing in the pod room?" I ask as to answer my confusion. "Allura I want you to get into one of the pods so you will be safe from Zarkon atta-" "But father I know how to fight, and how to protect myself. I want to help win the fight." I interup him. He hugs me and wispers, "I'm sorry." As we hug I start to feel drained till I feel my self slip out of consciousness.

King Afor P.O.V
I say that I'm sorry as I use my quintessence to put Allura to sleep, so I can put her in a cryopod to keep her safe.

After I put her in a pod I walk over to my dear friend and trusted adviser Coran I say, "Please keep Allura safe if I dont make it back." "Of couse I will Alfor, but please be careful in your fight" Coran respond as we hug.

As we stop hugging Coran starts to walk to a ready cryopod. "So long my friend," I say as the pod starts to close with Coran inside.

I get to the Red lion to fly off and hide it away far from Zarkons grasp. 'There is no way he will get to all the lions if we hide them well enough.'

As I fly I see a fleet of the galra soilders come after me. Far to soon I see a ship I perfer I didn't see. Zarkons main ship. Next thing I know I'm being pulled in by a beam from the ship

If I cant get out of the beams hold I will never be able to see my daughter, or my niece and nephew ever again if this is how I go. At least they will be safe from this terrable war and will still have the memories of my family to chairish.