EC002 : Mysteries Girl, Rinne Utau

Start from the beginning

"KISAH?! She?! A girl?!! I'm out of here!" shouted Simon who's afraid of girls, when Simon try to escape he was pulled back by Grizz and Gunner who are not letting him escape. Haha, poor Simon.

"Please come in." said Rory, we all keep quite to see who's the supporter. When the girl comes in, we all surprise, our eyes were wide out because the girl we saw is the girl that we met yesterday. It can't be wrong, she's has long blue hair which kept in a large ponytail, ruby red eyes and a pretty face. She's really the girl we met yesterday.

"Hey! Riki, isn't that the cute girl we just met yesterday? whispers Yuki who's blushing with me, Samuru, Kaito, Grizz, Gunner while pushing his elbow to my back. That's hurt! But still kinda mystery, we just met yesterday then we meet again, it might be fate.

"*Gigles*Let's me introduces to you, this is Rinne Utau-san. She's the special supporter of Symphony Company." said Rory, "Nice to meet you. *Smile*" said Rinne Utau-san.

"OH~" we all amazed. "Rinne" I said, "Utau" said Samuru. "Riki" said Dracyan, "Samuru" said Dravise (who said in a teasing tone). "Now then, you all please pratice as usual." said Rory. "OH!" we all agree with our hands raised up.

We all pratice separately, in tag, 3 on 1 or 1 on 1. Because there's only 4-5 feature battle machine, we take turns.

The b-shots in battles we have :

1. Grizz versus Gunner on Surge Strike

2. Kaito versus Basara on Vertigo Spin

3. Novu versus Reggie on DX Break Bomber 7

4. Hugo versus Derek on Meteor Bomber

"Ahah!!! Go Thunder Bearga!" shouted Grizz and then Gunner replied "Ahaha! We won't lose too!"

Meanwhile "<Novu> Hymp! Looks like you've improved!" "<Reggie> Hehe! All thanks to Riki, Yuki and you too!" and on the other side which we each made a sweatdrop.

"<Hugo> ROAR!! ROAR!! THE ONE WHO'S GONNA WIN THIS BATTLE IS ME AND LEO!!"

"<Derek> TIGER REJECT! THE ONE WHO'S GONNA WIN IS ME!!!"

"Haha", "Those boys" said Yuki with us by his sides. "Alala,Utau-san. What do you think about everyone here?" asked Rory.

"Just called me Rinne, Rory we are friends aren't we?" said Utau-san and Rory said "Oh! Yes Rinne-san." "Not need for the -san, Rory but if you don't used to it, you don't need to hard on yourself." said Utau-san.

" *Nod* Now then I will gonna go to grandfather there so you all please be good to each others." said Rory and she go away to the door from us while Utau-san waves her hand to Rory.

Then three of us, me, Samuru and Yuki looked at Utau-san, "Ano-" I wanna asked her about yesterday, why she suddenly disappeared.

"I'm very sorry for yesterday, Riki Ryugasaki-san." Utau-san apologized. "a...No. Not at all" I replied in a nervous tone "But.."

"But-what Rki Ryugasaki-san?" asked Utau-san, "Did Utau-san came to see the Exhibition Tournament yesterday?" I asked her I just hoped I do not seeing things. You know, is crazy.

"Yes, I did." she answered and I was relieved that wasn't an imagination. "Ano... Utau-san- " I wanna ask her if she a b-shot.

"Just call me Rinne, Riki." said Rinne, "Um!" I gives her nod. "Rinne, I wanna ask you, are you a b-shot?" I asked her.

She saked her head that means that she's not but why she accepted to be special supporter?

"Rinne" I called then Rinne looked at me and said "What Riki?"