"Can't you just talk to me now?” he asked.

"Class is about to start any second now.” he said. "You can go back to your seat now.” And that what Darien did until Sunshine decided to walk in. He was irked when she decided to sit next to him, but when he got up to change seat, Mr. Beckett said, "Sit down, Darien. Class is starting.” he said, walking over to close the door.

Anger boiled up in him and instead of listening, he said just to get out of class, "Screw you.”

People around gasp and chuckled.

Mr. Beckett shook his head and pushed his glasses up his nose, "To the principle office, Mr. Call.".

Darien happily picked his stuff up and made his way out of the room, but Mr. Beckett stopped him at the door, "I suggest taking deep breath and calming yourself before your next need to outburst like that in class.", he whispered to him.

Darien nodded, "Sure.", he sarcastically said before leaving.

*

After spending twenty minutes with Principle Parkers, he left the office with a detention after school. His ears felt like they were bleeding from the stupid lecture he gave Darien and all he wanted now was something to ease the headache pounding in his head. And it wasn't Tylenol he needed.

He turned a hallway and bumped into someone. "Hey, watch it!” a guy said.

"Why don't you watch it?” Darien said, getting in his face. He wasn't very much in the mood right now and he knew he should have just stayed home, but damn Ash made him get up and go. He would have ditched, but he doesn't know Nash very well and didn't feel like getting lost.

The guy chuckled, "Oh, big boy, huh? Let me guess, your bad, huh? Let me also guess, you’re from the city telling by that accent. Which one; New York or Boston?”

Darien grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall, "Not in the mood.”

The guy just chuckled more and pushed him away. He turned his head and nodded his chin towards the ceiling, "Watch it, City Boy, camera's everywhere.” he said. "And from the looks of where you’re coming, I'm guessing from Principle Parkers office. Pain of the ass, huh? I think it's just cause he's unhappy in his marriage and Mrs. Parkers doesn't give out to much anymore.” he chuckled, nudging his elbow in Darien waist and Darien pushed him away.

"Don't touch me.", he said, walking around the guy.

The boy caught up to him, "Hey, what's your name?”

"What's it to ya?” Darien asked, not really caring though. He just wanted to get back to class, find a new seat, and continue day dreaming about nothing.

"Don't go all macho on me. I'm Char.", he said, holding his hand out.