I can't do this

Ross POV

Laura was really scared , she didn't look like she want to kiss me. But I still like the thought of kissing her, French way. Not that I have much feelings for her , I just would like to get this one kiss.

I pulled Laura closer to me by her waist.

But all she did was put my arm back and scooted back . How can we kiss, if I can't even touch her?

Laura POV

Ross tried to pull me close , really close , but I was really scared. Not digusted , I think for a kiss he would be my first thought, But I still don't want to make out with him.

But seems like I don't have a choice-

Just close your eyes and do it, I advised myself.

Kevin POV

I know , this was a bit mean, espially for Laura.

But to defend myself:

Its not only cause a real kiss , French Kiss , is great for the shows quotes, it was also because I think Laura and Ross would make a good couple.

And with 18 Laura is old enough to kiss , isn't she?

So why not????

Ross POV

I was really insecure what to do next. I don't want to force her but I mean , we have to.

And I want to.

I really , want to.

Okay , forget about the  last two thoughts , they ust came in my mind.

But she looked so beautiful. She bite on her lip nervously. OMG! Cute!

I noticed that she slowly came closer to me. And I offered her to ave her a little peck on the lips , before we really kiss or make out. Before she could get away I leaned in and...

Laura POV

And pecked my lips. It wasn't that long , but still I could feel something. Something weird. Like butterflies in my stomach.

I kind of liked it.

I don't know if this is good and normal , but after that I really wanted to kiss him.

Maybe not to french kiss , but I wanted to go on kissing him.

So I leaned in and...

________________________

Will do more probaly on Friday.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. :P