Prologue

Prologue

1 February 2018

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh my Gosh!" Christiana exclaimed as she dropped her bags on the floor and looked around in shock at that the decorated apartment

Hendrik appears from around the corner.

"Hendrik, what's going on?" Christiana asked.

What this really happening?

Christiana's eyes widened and her heart began beating like crazy.

What this happening?

"Hendrik." She whispered, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Christiana Victoria Middleton, I knew I wanted to marry you the moment I met you but of course I had to play it safe and get to know you better but every moment with you has been perfect and I fall in love with you more and more every day. You are beautiful, smart, caring and talented, everything I want in my life. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else but you. It would be an honor to be to be able to be your husband." Hendrik said as he pulled out a ring and got on one knee.

"Oh my God!" Christiana said, tearing up.

"Christiana, will you marry me?" He asked.

She was speechless, he was proposing!

She paused for a moment.

This was it, she would marry Hendrik, a guy she loved and have a family with him.

"Yes!" Christiana squealed as she walked up to Hendrik and helped him stand up before kissing him.

"Thank you, for making me the happiest man in the world." Hendrik said as he placed the ring on her finger.

"Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the universe." Christiana said as she kissed him.

"When do you want to announce our engagement?" He asked.

"Can we wait awhile before we announce it. I want us to enjoy this moment before cameras are shoved in our faces." She answered.

"That's perfectly fine with me as long as our families knows that we are engaged." He said.

"That's perfectly fine with me." She said.