[Chapter 5] - (Y/N) vs Satsuki

Start from the beginning

Ryuko: Holy hell... He's putting one hell of a fight against her. Just how strong is he?

(Y/N): DORYIAH!

The camera cuts back to you as Blue Buster clashes onto a defending Bakuzan. Your shirt had a medium sized cut and had a red stain on it. Satsuki was laughing maniacally in excitement.

Satsuki: This power is amazing! You really are something else (L/N)!

(Y/N): Hah! You just got a lucky hit! I'm not even sure how to feel about you in that fucking exhibitionist get up!

Satsuki: Exhibitionist? Nonsense!

You both clashed blades again, except this time you were both next to Ryuko, who was looking at you in astonishment.

Satsuki: This is the form in which a Kamui is able to unleash the most power! The fact that Matoi was embarrassed the masses only proves how small she really is!

Ryuko glares at Satsuki, but you were pissed off.

(Y/N): Don't you DARE talk about Ryuko like that, YOU MOTHERFU-

(stop music)

HALLELUJAH!

Mako suddenly comes out of nowhere and stands in front of Ryuko with her arms out.

Mako: Get naked, Ryuko-chan!

Both you and Satsuki backed away from eachother and stared at Mako.

(Y/N): W-Wha...?

Mako then proceeds to go on about how Ryuko's chest size was way better than Satsuki's, and how she should just strip to bare. I wouldn't agree with her, but I kept my mouth shut for Ryuko's sake.

Ryuko: Get... Naked?

Satsuki looms all three of us with pure annoyance and anger in her eyes.

Satsuki: What nonsense is this?! Your immaturity causes people to spout garbage! You have disappointed me utterly, Matoi!

She charges at Ryuko, ready to end her life as you knew it. Thinking fast, you ran in front of Ryuko just in time to pull out your sheild.

(Y/N): INVINCIBILITY!

(BOOM!)

The pure hit of Bakuzan hitting Invincibility caused a blast of wind that knocked more students off of their feet. As you were blocking though, Ryuko slowly got up while grabbing her Scissor Blade.

Ryuko: It's not... Nonsense...

Satsuki: What?

Ryuko: It's not nonsense at all!

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Yeah!

With a swipe of the Seki Tekko, a flash of light brightened the area. Strings surround her body as her Kamui begins to take form once more.

Ryuko: I finally get it now. I need to get naked. Putting on Kamui means becoming one with you! It means you becoming my skin! That's what it means to master wearing you! Isn't that right, Senketsu?!

Senketsu: Yes! That's exactly right!

Finally, the light fades, revealing Ryuko in her synchronized form once more. She calls out to Senketsu, finishing her transformation.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

KAMUI SENKETSU