The Beginning

In the village hidden in the leaves; Konohagakure; the sun shines brilliantly on the forest surrounding the village as a couple on horseback; a male with short, wavy golden hair and piercing silver eyes, his tall,muscular form enveloped in black turtleneck underneath a green flack jacket coupled with a pair of black pants and a pair of black sandals on his feet, a silver kage hat with the kanji for sky upon his head, and a female with long, curly blue hair and bright crystal blue eyes, her short, lethe form enveloped in a long sleeved lavender kimono style top with a silver trim, the end tucked into the silver obi around her waist, coupled with a long black skirt, and a pair of dark blue sandals on her feet, a small curly blue haired, and silver eyed baby nestled snugly in her arms; make their way towards the front gates of the leaf village, a couple guards standing near gates, guarding the entrance to the village. The couple stopping in front of the guards, the male dismounting his horse before walking over and helping the female dismount and approach the guards.

"Halt, state your name and purpose." A make with shaggy chestnut brown hair and forest green eyes says, his features cold and hard as he eyes the couple

"I am the fourth Sukaikage; Lord Haruto Shiru, and this is my wife Lady Akemi, and our daughter Lady Y/n." The Sukaikage says gesturing to the woman beside him and the infant in her arms.

"And we are here on business from Soragakure with the Hokage." He says as he produces a scroll from his flack jacket and hands it to the guard.

The guard skeptically opens the scroll and quickly scans it before rolling it backup and handing it back to the Sukaikage with a nod before turning to his silver haired, doe eyed companion. "Takuya, escort the Sukaikage and his wife to the Hokage's office."

"Right" Takuya says nodding "Right this way Lord Sukaikage." He says as he leads the Sukaikage and his wife through the wreckage of the village and towards the Hokage's office.

The group soon enough reaches the Hokage's office, Takuya excusing himself as the Sukaikage knocks on the door to the Hokage's office.

"Enter." A muffled voice replies from the other side of the door. The Sukaikage quietly opens the door, revealing the third Hokage; a 56 year old male with short dark brown hair and a dark brown goatee sitting at a desk, a red robe underneath a loose white robe enveloping his short, leath form; A smile coming to his face upon seeing the couple before him "Lord Sukaikage, it's been too long."

"Yes it has Lord Hokage." The Sukaikage says, nodding in agreement

"So what brings you and your wife all the way from the land of sun?" The Hokage asks, his warm smile fading to seriousness

"We heard of the Nine-tailed fox attack that occurred six months ago, and as a sign of friendship between our two villages we came to help rebuild." The Sukaikage says the smile vanishing from his face as well "We would have come sooner, but Akemi was pregnant at the time so we thought it best to wait till after the baby was born."

"Your help is much appreciated" The Hokage says, a soft smile coming to his face "Do you three have somewhere to stay? If not, I can arrange somewhere for you to stay."

"No, that's not necessary Lord Hokage." Akemi says softly, a soft smile gracing her features "We can stay with my sister Emiko in my families compound."

"Very well." The Hokage says nodding

The Sukaikage and his wife then take their leave of the Hokage, making their way to the Shouta clan compound. 

Two weeks later

"Alright Emiko, we're headed out. You sure you can handle Y/n?" Lady Akemi asks as she hands her six week old daughter to her sister; a shorter woman with short curly blue hair and bright crystal blue eyes, her short, thin form enveloped in a dark purple short sleeved kimono dress with a silver obi around her waist, coupled with a pair of black ninja shorts and a pair of black knee-high socks on her feet; before kneeling down and grabbing her sandals.