Draco's Creature?

Start from the beginning

Madam Pomfrey pulled out the book and opened it to the correct page. It said:

Water Veela:
- Blonde/light brown hair
-fair skin
-blue/grey eyes
-Dominant: very tall and slim, physically strong, possessive, protective of mates, can be bossy/sassy.

Harry slowly turned his head back away from the wall to curiously peer at Draco's inheritance paper.

"Oooooo, that's so cool, Draco!" Harry said excitedly.

"I know right, I am amazing," Draco said jokingly, with a smile on his face.

"You are very sassy though, and very blonde and tall too," Harry said as he read the book's description of a dominant Water Veela.

Eventually, it came time for Draco to leave to go to his last class, and then dinner.

Draco's last class was finally over. He ate with his friends and fidgeted in his seat. He couldn't wait for Harry to get re-aged again!

After dinner, Draco speed walked to the hospital wing, eager to see Harry.

. . . . .

Harry had also finished eating his dinner in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was just preparing the re-aging potion, so that Harry would be sixteen once again. They would finally be able to say for sure what kind of Veela he was, though Madam Pomfrey has a pretty good idea of what his results were going to be.

The aging potion was electric blue and iridescent, catching light in its sparkly swirls. Harry thought it was quite pretty.

When Draco finally arrived in the Hospital Wing, they all greeted each other happily and got prepared to administer the potion to Harry.

His re-aging would only take up to three hours, so collectively, all three decided that Draco could stay until they found out Harry's test results, and Madam Pomfrey confirmed that it was safe enough for them to perform the inheritance test as soon as Harry was re-aged.

"Wahhh, I'm so excited!" Harry was squirming about in the sterile hospital bed.

"Me too, I'm happy that you can be your real age again," Draco said.

"Alright, settle down, Harry. You will need to stay still and relax for me to administer the potion to you!" Madam Pomfrey said fondly, but exasperatedly.

Harry quickly calmed down and sat still on his bed. Madam Pomfrey gave him a certain amount of the pretty, blue potion and she told him to drink it slowly, and to not spit it out even if it tasted crappy.

He downed the potion and soon felt drowsiness taking over him. Harry saw Draco sitting to the right of his bed, and Madam Pomfrey standing beside his bed on the other side.

Through his daze, he could just make out her words. "You can sleep now, and when you wake up, we will do your inheritance test, okay?"

"Mnnh." Harry voiced his agreement tiredly, before falling asleep on the bed.

A couple hours later, Harry awoke, back in his larger (albeit, still small), 16 year old body. Draco was still sitting by his side and for some reason, all his senses were heightened. He could smell the scent of mint, lavender, and dark chocolate, that he assumed was coming from Draco.

Then, he smelt his own scent. It was a pretty nice smell, he'd say, of cold, sweet cream and strawberry wafer biscuits, but for the record, Draco's smelt better to him.

Madam Pomfrey walked in to check on him and noticed that he was awake.

"Good morning, Harry!"

"'Morning, Madam Pomfrey!" Harry beamed brightly.

Once again, hope you all stay safe!!
I appreciate you still reading this. Also, if you have any ideas for this story for the future, let me know! If I use them, I'll be sure to give you credit. Stay safe and inside!
- NatCat

¡llɐ noʎ ǝʌo
hehe bye, t⃞h⃞a⃞n⃞k⃞ y⃞o⃞u⃞ f⃞o⃞r⃞ r⃞e⃞a⃞d⃞i⃞n⃞g⃞.