Unexplained Events

Start from the beginning

~They all left the hospital room as Izuku entered~

Izuku entered the room and just stared at Todoroki blushing. Todoroki noticed.

"Midoriya, don't you dare look at me like that!! Stop staring and drooling, Midoriya its me Todoroki!! Snap the hell out of it!! Midoriya I mean it!! Its still me Shoto, just got hit with a gender bend quirk!! Midoriya cool off right this minute!!"

Shoto grabbed a water bottle and threw it on Izuku as he tried to kiss him.

"I said, stop it!! Get the hell off of me!! I am not a damn girl!! Where the hell is Ochaco!! I said get off of me right this minute."

Shoto pushed him off and smacked him across his face. Izuku felt the smack and held his cheek.

"Ow, that freaking hurt!! Why the hell did you hit me for!!"

Shoto glared at him.

"Are you asking me that right now!! You attacked me and wouldn't get off of me that's why I smacked you, you're lucky I didn't punch you!! Now get out and stay away from me for two weeks you sicko!!"

Momo ran in the room and saw Shoto as a girl holding herself and grabbed Izuku's hair and smacked him across his mouth.

"I heard everything Midoriya, you attacked my boyfriend!! Now get out and stay away from him for two weeks!"

Bakugou heard the argument and grabbed Izuku's shirt.

"Leave IcyHot the fuck alone!! What the fuck got into you lately, you fucking nerd!! Now get out of the room, you seriously crossed the line!"

Izuku left the hospital room and so did Bakugou leaving Momo alone with Shoto. She sat on the bed next to Shoto.

"So, what really happened to you Shoto? I ran over here as soon as Bakugou text me about you being unconscious. You had me so worried, I don't know what I would've done if we lost you today."

Shoto brushed back her hair and smiled at her as they hugged.

"Don't worry Momo, I don't go down that easily. But for two weeks I am stuck as a girl. Don't know how that is going to go actually. I am a guy; I know nothing about being a female."

She smiled as she ran her fingers through the red and white hair.

"It's only two weeks, I am pretty sure I can help you get through this. At least I know one thing, for two weeks I am safe if I stay in your dorm on weekends like I normally do. Now get up and get dressed you are being released, I will be outside waiting for you with your father and the others."

Shoto looked at her.

"I have no clothes to wear, I am stuck as a female for two weeks babe. I don't know the first thing about being a female. "

Momo sighed as she lifted his chin.

"Do you really think, I will let you go through this alone? I am still your girlfriend; nothing will change that Shoto. I love you so much and will always be here for you. Here I'll make you an outfit that is suitable for you. Be glad your girl is a fashion expert in her own way."

He smiled at her.

"Alright if you insist? Just please don't overuse your quirk Momo. I trust your judgement in an outfit for me."

She turned away and made him a few outfits to wear for the two weeks. She also went in her gym bag and handed him one of her sports bras.

"That might be more comfortable, especially being in the hero course. Since we are constantly moving and training. Shoto just slide it on, it's not that hard. Here let me help you. Lift up your arms and slide it down."