Another Level

A/N

First I would love to shot out to @Ruby-Riot for helping me out on my writing. thank you so much you truly are a gifted writer. 

Mr. Aizawa knocked on Momo's door. Even though she knew he was coming she was in a panic. She turned and faced Todoroki who was standing with his hands shoved deep into his pockets. "Todoroki if he catches you in my room at this hour we'll both get in trouble," she quietly said so Mr. Aizawa couldn't hear her through the door. "What should we do!?"
Todoroki was still enraged from Momo's earlier actions that night. He could feel the anger in his gaze as he looked at her, but he tried to hide it so he wouldn't upset her in their current situation. Todoroki quickly put the shirt on that she had made him and then hid his burned one under her bed. He grabbed a text book off of her desk and sat down on the edge of her bed with the thick book open in his lap.
"Just calm down Yaoyorozu. Open the door. It'll be fine," he calmly informed her.
She nodded and calmed herself. Momo opened the door and Mr. Aizawa stepped into the doorway. Immediately he saw Todoroki sitting on the edge of Momo's bed with the open book. Todoroki looked up from it and acknowledged their teacher.
"Good evening Mr. Aizawa," he said.
"Todoroki. You do know what time it is right? Why are you still in Yaoyorozu's dorm?" Aizawa questioned him with a slight glare.
Todoroki looked over to a clock that was sitting on Momo's desk. "Oh. I didn't realize it had gotten this late. We've been going over all the material so we can be ready for the Licensing Exam," Todoroki smoothly lied.
Aizawa's gaze shifted over to Momo who nodded in agreement with Todoroki's statement. "Alright. Just don't let it happen again. Gather your things and head back to your room. I've gotta go finish my rounds. Make sure you both get enough rest," he said as he shuffled out the door.
Momo quietly shut her door as Aizawa disappeared down the hallway. She turned and faced Todoroki who had set her book back on her desk. "Todoroki I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I shouldn't have accepted that invitation from Hayato... It's just that we were childhood friends and I hadn't seen him in such a long time, but he seemed to have other intentions with me..." Momo said as she tried her hardest to not tear up. Todoroki remained silent as he stared at her with his arms crossed over his chest. Momo gathered the courage to continue on. "But just know that I would never cheat on you Todoroki.. Please just say something. I don't want you to be angry with me for my mistake..."
Todoroki couldn't shake this feeling of anger away. He kept his hardened stare at her. "How can I now my be angry with you? You went out on what was basically a date with another guy Yaoyorozu," he growled. He uncrossed his arms and began to walk past her to the door. "I can't even look at you right now... Maybe this wasn't a good idea..." he grumbled as he left without another word.
Momo watched Todoroki leave and storm off down the hall. She shut her door as tears began to stream down her face. "Why did I go out to dinner with him..?" she cried against her door. "Todoroki is the only person I've ever loved.."
She shut her light off and crawled into her massive bed, pulling the blankets over herself and continuing to cry into her pillow. "He said it wasn't a good idea... Did he break things off..?" she sniffled as she thought about Todoroki's words and the anger she saw in his face. "I don't want to lose him..."
Todoroki entered his dorm room and slammed his door shut. He was fuming, not only about the mistake Momo made but also at himself for leaving the situation like that. He angrily got his bedroll from his closet and laid it out on the floor. He turned his lights off and laid down, glaring up at the dark ceiling. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get the image of her crying out on his head. He rolled onto his side, trying to get more comfortable and push the thoughts from his mind.
"I could have handled that better... How could I be so cruel? I made her cry... I shouldn't have acted that way, especially after I saved her from Toga and Dabi..." Todoroki mumbled to himself. He sighed and rolled back over. "How am I supposed to forgive her? She swears she didn't cheat... I don't like this feeling... I thought I could trust her."
The next morning Momo awoke. Her eyes were sore and her face was still damp from sleeping on her tear stained pillow. She got out of bed and as she did something on the floor caught her eye. It was Todoroki's burnt shirt. She picked it up and held it, running her thumbs over the singed edges.
The memories of last night flooded back and she had realized that she had cried herself to sleep. Her eyes began to water again as the smokey smell of his shirt lingered in the air. She felt like she was about to break down, but there was a sudden knock at the door which caused her to snap out of her thoughts. Momo wiped the tears from her eyes and shoved Todoroki's shirt in a drawer, hiding it from sight.
Momo went to the door and opened it, seeing Jirou. Jirou's head cocked to the side as she saw her friend's state. "Yaomomo, were you crying?" she asked. "Did something happen between you and Todoroki? I heard Bakugou telling at him a second ago."
Momo sighed. She knew Jirou wouldn't let this go and maybe speaking with a friend would help her with her problems. In the common space Bakugou was shouting at Todoroki loud enough for the entire dorm to hear. "Seriously!? What the fuck Icy Hot!?" he shouted. "I heard you growling at yourself as you stormed into your fucking room last night. Did you seriously dump her for a shitty reason like that!? Are you seriously that cold hearted?!"
Todoroki glared up at Bakugou who was towering over him. He set his morning cup of tea down next to a plate of food and kept his eyes locked on Bakugou's as he remained seated. "She went out to dinner with another guy Bakugou. She was supposed to be my girlfriend you damn hot headed bastard!" he shouted back as he was getting ready to fight Bakugou if needed.
Bakugou scoffed and snatched Todoroki's phone off the table. He opened the message box and scrolled through all the unopened messages from Momo. "You fucking dipshit! Did you even pay attention to your fucking phone!? She left you nearly a dozen messages! Are you that self absorbed that you just went and sulked after she ditched you yesterday!?"
Todoroki's glare intensified as he shot up from his seat. "Why don't you just stay out of it and mind your own damn business!?" Todoroki shouted back. "We both fucked things up and I doubt she'd want to be with me anymore! She can go be with that Hayato guy for all I care! He'd probably be a better boyfriend than me..." Todoroki grabbed his phone back from Bakugou's grasp and shoved it in his pocket. "I just can't return people's feelings... Just leave it at that and leave me alone or I swear we'll have that rematch you want!"
Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets and clicked his tongue. "Oh yeah," he sarcastically began to say with an eyeroll, "she left you a bunch of messages telling you her location, hoping you weren't mad at her, and she even asked for help. That sure does sound like a cheating bitch to me. You fucking half n half dumbass!"
Bakugou began to walk away and flipped Todoroki off as he was leaving the lounge. "Oh yeah, by the way, that Hayato guy is a new student in our class. Maybe you should watch them and see how they react to each other if you're still not convinced about this whole stupid thing."
Todoroki sat back down just as Momo and Jirou exited the elevator. He heard it ding, but he remained seated and unaware of her presence. Momo and Jirou walked to the kitchen. Jirou practically had to force Momo from going over to try and talk with Todoroki. They entered the kitchen and began to gather food to make themselves breakfast.
Todoroki then noticed Momo in the kitchen. He was about to get up and go to see if he could speak with her, but the new student, Hayato, walked past him and was heading for Momo. Todoroki remained seated and watched bitterly as he tapped Momo on the shoulder to get her attention.
Momo turned as she felt someone tap her. She was surprised to see Hayato. "Hey Momo," he happily greeted.
"H-Hayato-kun? What are you doing here?" she questioned.
"I'm a new transfer student," he replied. "And, I was actually wondering if we could go out to eat again. I want to make up for what happened. I want you to know that I'd never hurt you. Plus I'd like to show you what my quirk is since you never saw it when we were kids!"
Momo sighed and rubbed her arm as she broke eye contact with him. "I don't think that's the best idea... I don't think I'll be going out with anyone else for awhile to be honest. But, I would like to see your quirk, just, not as a date or anything."
Jirou could see Momo was still hung up on the events of last night. Todoroki was still on her mind, he was the only thing on her mind and Jirou knew this. Momo looked past Hayato and saw Todoroki sitting at a table. She sighed once again. He was looking at something on his phone and seemed to not want anything to do with her.
"He really did break up with me then..." Momo thought as she forced herself to look away from him. "I thought I cheated and ended it without hearing my side... Maybe I should just stay single and focus solely on becoming a Pro.. Maybe Todoroki and I weren't meant to be..."
Jirou lightly pulled on Momo's shirt sleeve, leading her to a table, one that was farthest away from Todoroki. The two girls sat down, both of them sitting with their backs towards Todoroki. Hayato followed them and sat across from them on the opposite side of their table. He glared past the girls who had started eating their food, and shot Todoroki a dirty look accompanied with a smirk. Todoroki returned the scowl, but stayed seated, watching them from afar.
"Yaomomo, can you tell me what fully happened now? You didn't give me much details earlier," Jirou asked. "I can tell that you're hurting and I'd like to help."
Momo let out a sigh. She knew that Jirou just wanted to help, they were best friends after all. But, she just couldn't bring herself to form any words. Momo got up and began to walk away. Jirou quickly followed after her.
"Dammit talk to me!" Jirou demanded as she grabbed Momo's arm and stopped her in her tracks. "I'm not leaving you alone until you fully tell me what happened!"
Tears had began to run from Momo's eyes once again as she looked at Jirou. "Todoroki broke up with me last night, okay!? He thought I was cheating on him with Hayato so he ended things!" she blurted out. "Even though it wasn't true... I would never do that to him..."
Momo began to cry more. Jirou wrapped her arms around her friend and tried to comfort her. "What made him think you were cheating on him with Hayato?" she calmly asked
Momo gathered herself together and stood back up straight. "I met Hayato at a café yesterday. It had been so long since I had seen him so we just went out to get some food.. But apparently he was being manipulated by The League of Villains and it was a trap for me and Todoroki... Even after Todoroki and Bakugou fought back against Dabi and Toga who had shown up, he was still so mad that I went out with Hayato so he ended things..." Momo explained as she held back more tears.
Todoroki had overheard Momo explain everything to Jirou just as he finished reading all the messages she had left him the night before. His heart was heavy and he felt like a total bastard for not trusting her. He stood up and approached the two girls. Once he reached them he set his hand on Momo's shoulder, causing her to turn and look at him.
Their eyes met and they both regretted everything that had happened last night. "Yaoyorozu, we didn't break up.. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way," Todoroki apologized. "I was just mad that you went out to eat alone with another guy..."
Momo reached out and held onto Todoroki's hands. "I promise I won't ever accept an invitation from another guy again Todoroki. I'm sorry that I upset you so much."
Todoroki gave a soft smile as he reached up and ran his thumb across her cheek. "Good. You're my amazing and beautiful girlfriend and I will not share you with anyone," he warmly said.
Momo's face blushed at his words and she nodded. "Although, I did tell Hayato I'd let him show me his quirk... Will you come with me when he shows it to me? I don't like the idea of being alone with him." Todoroki nodded and kissed her warm cheek. "Of course Yaoyorozu. I honestly don't trust nor like him, but he's your childhood friend so I guess being there for you is what I should do. Although... Him suddenly transferring into our class, and those villains knowing about us," Todoroki began to quietly say, "I think something is going on... How would the villains know about us? I think there might be an undercover agent at UA."
Jirou had remained close by and she overheard Todoroki. "A traitor? If there's someone like that then how are we supposed to find out who it is before something worse happenes?" she asked. Todoroki looked to Jirou, then glanced around the room to make sure there were no prying ears. "I don't know.. But right now all we can do is be cautious."

Hayato sat and watched Todoroki and the girls sit back down at a different table away from him. "Dammit! How am I supposed to get her alone now?" he thought as he watched them all talk and eat. "Toga needs her blood and I can't pursue her with that Todoroki guy hanging around her... If I fail this time I don't know what will happen to me."
After a long while of chatting and eating Todoroki's food, the three of them got up to head into the lounge. Hayato quickly got up and followed after them. He tapped Momo on the shoulder, once again gaining her attention.
"Hey Momo. Can I go and show you my quirk now? I wanna go somewhere quiet and private so we don't disturb anyone," he said.
Todoroki was standing beside Momo and heard everything. He set his arm around Momo's waist and pulled her closer to his own body. "If you want to spend time with Yaoyorozu then I'm coming too. I don't know why or how the League got you to do their dirty work last night but I don't trust you at all," Todoroki growled at him. "And did you really think that she'd want to be alone with you after all that shit last night?"
Hayato put up a fake smile and shrugged his shoulders. "That's okay if you come. And I am sorry about last night," he said. "Come on. Let's head outside and go somewhere more suitable for my demonstration."
Todoroki took Momo's hand as the two of them followed Hayato out of the dorms. Todoroki kept his eyes on Hayato as he lead them to the vast forest training area at the back end of the school. Something about this situation as a whole wasn't sitting well with Todoroki, but he was playing it by ear. He didn't want to make any assumptions just yet.
Meanwhile Hayato was trying to formulate a plan. He needed to get Momo this time for Toga. He knew she was watching them from close by, waiting for the opportunity to strike which they couldn't do within the walls of UA.
Hayato glanced back at Momo and Todoroki. Todoroki was glaring at him but Hayato ignored him. "So Momo, did I mention what my quirk was?" he asked as he stopped walking.
"As a matter of fact you didn't," Todoroki responded instead.
Hayato smirked and pushed Todoroki back and then grabbed Momo's wrist. "It's Temporary Invisibility!"
Todoroki's eyes widened as he watched Hayato vanish along with Momo. "Yaoyorozu! Momo!!" he shouted.
Hayato had picked Momo up and slung her over his shoulder. He ran into the forest as fast as he could. Momo pounded her fists against his back, and kicked her legs as she tried to break free. "Why can't I use my quirk!?" she shouted.
Hayato laughed at her struggling. "Anyone who is under the effect of my invisibility has their quirk nullified!" he replied. "There's also no way you'll break free. I'm much stronger than you are!"
"Why are you even doing this!? I'm with Todoroki! This isn't going to change anything! If anything this is making things worse for you!" Momo shouted at him.
Hayato let out an evil sounding laugh. "This isn't about that! I'm not a hundred percent sure what she wants, but I'm bringing you straight to Toga! This time neither you or Todoroki will be able to stop us!!"
Nor far behind him was Todoroki. He was fuming and was using his ice to propel himself forward across the ground. Todoroki was keeping his eyes locked on the ground around, looking for tracks or signs of someone being there. He then spotted branches up ahead moving like someone had pushed them aside. Todoroki immediately used his quirk and froze the ground all around. Hayato got caught in the ice. The ice crept up his legs and froze him in place, also causing him to lose focus and cease his quirk.
"Ha! Got you now you damned bastard!" Todoroki shouted as he saw Hayato and Momo. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life!"
Suddenly from some nearby trees, Toga appeared. She charged Hayato and Momo with her knife. Todoroki saw her coming but he didn't have a clear shot to use his quirk. "Yaoyorozu! Use your quirk! Toga's coming!" he shouted.
Hayato released his hold on Momo as Toga grabbed her. She held her knife to her throat as she held one of Momo's hands behind her back. "Now it's time for you to bleed for me! Stay still if you don't want it to be painful!" Toga crazily and happily stated.
To her surprise Momo wasn't panicked. She closed her eyes and focused on her quirk. She created a staff from her hand. Quickly before Toga could react, Momo used her newly created weapon to knock the knife from Toga's hand.
"I don't know why you suddenly want my blood, but you're not going to get it!" Momo growled at her.
All of a sudden both Momo and Toga were surrounded by blue flames. The intense heat was almost unbearable for either of them. Dabi appeared in Momo's sights on the other side of his fire.
Todoroki was on the opposite end. Through the blazing hot blue flames he saw Momo squared off with Toga, and past them he spotted Dabi. "Yaoyorozu! Get out of there!" he shouted.
Dabi chuckled as he laid his eyes on Todoroki. "Come on now Todoroki. Aren't you strong enough to save your little girlfriend? I bet you can't even control Endeavor's quirk. From what I saw at the Sports Festival it looks like all you can do is cause destruction!" Dabi yelled, trying to get a reaction from him. "Looks like all that training and abuse you went through as a child didn't pay off! You're too weak to stop us and save her! You're too scared to become like Endeavor!! You made her cry just like that bastard did to your mother!!"
Todoroki's rage only grew with every word that Dabi spoke. His glare was burning into Dabi's turquoise eyes. "How the hell do you know all of this!?" Todoroki demanded. "How do you know about my Mother or my Father's training!? How the hell do you even know that I made Yaoyorozu cry!?"
Dabi grinned slyly and gave a small throated chuckle. "Hayato told me about you and the girl. How heartless you were with her, just like Endeavor. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "And as for the other stuff.. We'll save that for another time," he said as his eyes drifted to Toga and Momo.
Todoroki had been too preoccupied with getting information from Dabi that he hadn't realized that Toga and Momo were fighting. He watched as Momo defended herself with the staff she had made. Toga charged her over and over again with her knife, slashing and stabbing the blade at his girlfriend.
"Come on! Just stay still so I can cut you!" Toga whined. "I need to get your sweet sweet blood!!"
Momo continued her defense against Toga. She had to be weary of the fire around them. Even getting within a few feet of the raging flames was enough to nearly burn her skin. "Why would I ever sit still so you can attack me!? The only way you're getting my blood is by force! I'm not going to go down without a fight!" Momo shouted.
On the other side of the ring of fire Todoroki was getting angry that he couldn't help Momo. He felt useless just watching. Todoroki began to activate his quirk. His left side flares up in a raging inferno, while from his right foot he trailed ice towards the circle of blue flames, freezing it over and extinguishing it.
Once the fire was gone, Todoroki aimed his left hand at Dabi and blasted a powerful stream of glowing orange flames. Dabi covered his face with his arms to try and block Todoroki's attack. The force of his fire knocked Dabi backwards against a tree, meanwhile Momo used one final counter attack to knock Toga away as well.
Todoroki grabbed Momo by her hand and began to lead her away from the two villains. His shirt had been nearly burned all the way off of his body once again, but he didn't care. He was focused on getting away from their attackers and locating Hayato who had run off when the fire melted the ice around him.
Just ahead as they neared the edge of the forest, Todoroki and Momo spotted Hayato bent over trying to catch his breath. Todoroki let go of Momo's hand and stormed over to the traitor. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up so that they were face to face. "I knew I couldn't trust you! You're the spy working for the League!" Todoroki growled at him.
Hayato struggled in Todoroki's grasp. Todoroki wasn't about to let him go, he could hear sirens in the distance and they were getting closer. He was going to hand him over to the police. However, Hayato slipped out of his jacket that Todoroki had ahold of. Before he or Momo could react Hayato had disappeared in the direction that Dabi and Toga were in.
Hayato rushed to Dabi and Toga, both of whom were about to step into Kurogiri's purple warp gate. "That little brat sure did get stronger. We're gonna need a new and better plan for next time," he said. His eyes shifted to Hayato and he glared at him. And as for you, you had the easy task and you couldn't even get that right. Lure her out here alone! It's not that hard to do! Todoroki's ice is too powerful for my fire Hayato! Come on. We have get going before the cops show up," he said as he pushed Hayato into the warp gate.
Meanwhile back on the UA campus, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were walking back to the dorms. He put his arm around her waist and she blushed at his simple action. "Todoroki, you saved me again today... Do you think that's the last we'll see of Hayato?" she asked.
Todoroki shrugged his shoulders. "I hope so. He failed them again. They're villains and I doubt they tolerate failures," he answered. "Let's just try and forget about them for now. I'd like to just go back to the dorm and relax with you after everything that had gone on these last few days."
Momo then noticed his shirt. "Oh, Todoroki, your shirt is burned again. Here, let me make you a new one," she said as she began to use her quirk.
Todoroki grinned and he took her hand in his, making her stop her creation. "That's not necessary Yaoyorozu. I'll just change into a new one in the morning," he said as they neared Heights Alliance.
Momo's cheeks dusted pink and her face began to heat up at what he could have meant by that. "O-okay... It's getting a little late now. Do you want to head up to my room once we get to the dormitory?" she asked.
"How about we head to mine tonight? Mr. Aizawa doesn't really ever check up on me. He tends to pass by my room alot. I think he mainly focuses on Mineta and Kaminari for us guys," Todoroki informed her. "But we should head to your room first so you can get some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow."
Momo smiled as they got closer to the dorms. "Sounds like a plan."
As they neared Heights Alliance, the dark clouds above them boomed with thunder and rain began to pour down on them. "Man it's really coming down," Todoroki said as he and Momo picked up their speed. "Let's hurry up."
Momo and Todoroki ran side by side as the heavy raindrops came down, drenching them both. After a little over a minute they had entered the dorms. Both Momo and Todoroki were soaking wet and dripping in rain water. Momo began to shiver as her adrenaline settled. Todoroki noticed and active his quirk. Momo felt a warm heat radiating from him and he stepped closer to her, setting his left arm around her and warming her up.
The two of them walked through the empty lounge. They hadn't realized the time yet. It was nearly curfew now and everyone had already gone to bed. Todoroki and Momo entered the elevator that lead to the girl's side of the dorms and went up to the fifth floor. As they stepped out they spotted Mineta lurking around the hallway.
Mineta noticed them as well. "What are you two doing out at this hour? And why are you here Todoroki?"
Todoroki scoffed and rolled his eyes. "What's it look like? I'm walking my girlfriend to her room. Got a problem with that? And besides, what are you doing up here? Trying to sneak a peek at the girls? Or specifically Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki growled at him.
"Well, I uh..." Mineta began to stutter.
"You'd better get the hell out of here. Don't let me catch you up here again," Todoroki grumbled.
Just then the elevator opened up and Iida stepped out. His eyes shifted from Todoroki to Yaoyorozu and then down at Mineta. "Mineta get back to your own floor. You know it's nearly curfew! How many times must I catch you up here until you get the picture? Stay out of the girl's space!" Iida loudly yelled while chopping his arm up and down.
"What? Why aren't you yelling at Todoroki too? He's up here same as me."
"Todoroki is clearly escorting Yaoyorozu to her room. You on the other hand have absolutely no business up here! Hurry up before I call Mr. Aizawa!"
Mineta grumbled something under his breath as he entered the elevator and headed back to his own room. Todoroki and Momo both let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Iida," Momo said with a kind smile. "I don't know how much of Mineta I can handle right now."
"Why'd he even want to get into the Hero Program anyway? All he does is stalk girls and be a pervert," Todoroki said. "Anyway, what are you doing up here at this hour Iida?"
Iida straightened his glasses as he looked at Todoroki. "I'm the Student Class President. It's my duty to make sure everything is in order. And Yaoyorozu, you're my assistant so I trust you have everything in order here."
She smiled and nodded at him. "Yes Iida. Everything is fine here. So, I guess we'll see you in the morning. Good night," she said with a small polite bow.
"Very well then. Don't be late to your own room Todoroki," Iida said as he began to leave. "Good night you two."
Iida left the girl's side via the elevator. Todoroki sighed as soon as they were alone. "I'm glad he didn't notice or question my burned shirt," Todoroki stated as he leaned against the wall, waiting for Momo to open her room.
Momo grinned at him and cocked her head. "What burned shirt?" she questioned.
Todoroki looked down at his torso and saw that at some point Momo had made a UA gym jacket and put it around his body. He chuckled and smirked at her. "That was sneaky Yaoyorozu, but thanks for doing it," he said. Momo smirked back and opened her door. "Let's get what you need and then get to bed before you catch a cold."
They both entered her room and Todoroki shut the door behind him. "I won't be long," Momo said as she began to gather what she needed.
Todoroki walked across her room and sat on the edge of her bed as he waited patiently. He watched her go to her dresser and then to her closet, pulling a few articles of clothing from each location. She put her stuff in her bag and then the two left her room.
As they exited the elevator on Todoroki's floor they heard giggling and moaning coming from both Kirishima and Kaminari's dorm rooms. Momo's face went red at the intimate sounds she was hearing through the hallway. "I just realized how thin these walls are. I can hear everything. How will we get to sleep hearing this all night?" she questioned as Todoroki opened the door to his own room.
He slyly smiled at her. "I don't think it will be a problem. Just ignore it, that's what I do. It only happens about once a week, at least with Kirishima and Ashido anyway. Kaminari and Jirou are more mellow..."
Todoroki shut and locked his door as they entered his room. Momo set her bag down and looked around his beautiful Japanese styled room. "I suppose once a week isn't that bad," she said.
"I guess. But enough about them," Todoroki said as he removed his gym jacket and burned shirt. "Come lay down with me. Don't be shy to get close either," he told her as he ran his hand across her cheek.
Momo's face flushed red and she smiled at him. "S-sure. I just need to change out of these wet clothes," she replied. Momo picked her bag back up and entered Todoroki's bathroom. She removed her clothes and put on her pajama shorts and a loose fitted t-shirt. She took the hairband from her hair and let it drop to her back. She pulled her brush from her back and brushed her damp hair out.
Once she was finished Momo exited the bathroom and stepped back into Todoroki's dark room. She could see him laying in his bedroll on the floor, waiting for her. Momo slid in beside him, both of them facing one another, their legs intertwining together and Momo's hand resting on his bare abdomen.
Todoroki set his hand around her body and pulled her closer to him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers in a simple kiss. Momo was slightly taken by surprise but she embraced his kiss. She slid her hand up his body, causing him to let out a small moan and she stopped at his face, caressing it gently as she allowed him to enter her mouth.
Their tongues wrestled against one another. Their breathing became hot and heavy as they made out. Momo removed her hand from his face and ran it down his strong chest. Todoroki's breath stifled as he pulled away from her. "You're so muscular and toned..." Momo stated in a seductive manner. "And you're all mine. I'm happy that we are finally together. I love you so much Shouto.."
He grinned at her words and the use of his given name. He placed his hand on the side of her face and passionately kissed her once more. He shifted their positions so she was now beneath his body. He trailed his hand down her body and along her thigh, causing her to let out a low moan. Her body reacted to his touch as he caressed her and laid over top of her.
"Shouto, your hand feels so good on my skin," she moaned.
He pressed his lips to hers again as he trailed his hand back up her body, sliding it beneath her shirt and feeling her side. Momo's back arched and she broke away from his kiss as she turned her head. Todoroki leaned down and kissed and sucked on her neck.
"Momo, your skin is so soft and smooth," he said in a low growl. "You taste so good. I love you so much."
Momo moaned again as he ran his hand across her body, but she was immediately silenced by Shouto's lips crashing into hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck as their kiss deepened. Shouto could feel himself getting drunk off of the ecstasy from kissing her.
After awhile of their heavy make out session he pulled away and laid beside her, pulling her close to his body and wrapping his arms around her in a warm, strong embrace. He kissed the back of her head and snuggled up behind her, holding her in his arms as they both drifted to sleep.