first

a note from me
_____________________

Hello and welcome to my return to Wattpad! Thanks for coming, I hope you stay. I would like everyone to know that I do not intend to update weekly given school and life and such, but I have had this idea in my head for a while now and just needed to get it out.

This story, obviously, is a Hope Mikaelson x Draco Malfoy love story. But I hope that you realize it is more than that. It is about a strong girl realizing that she is not confined by the expectations placed on her nor by the weight of her past experiences. It is about self discovery and learning more about what it means to be human. It is about remembering what makes our place in the world special, even though ours may be a little less magical.

While I know that the events of The Originals & Legacies and the Harry Potter films occur in different universes and times, I haven't been able to get out of my head how these characters would interact if they were to combine so if you're willing, just go with it. I know that some things may not match perfectly, but broken things make for a wonderful read. I hope that you are all open to the idea and enjoy the story — romance, terror, grief, and all.

As we all know, the only portions of the book that I own are my original characters and my original storyline. Everything else is credited to its own creators (J.K. Rowling, Julie Plec and everyone involved with the Harry Potter films and The Vampire Diaries Universe, and various Harry Potter and Vampire Diaries wiki sites). Please do not use or "borrow" from my book or I will hunt you down with a level amount of determination that Barry Allen has in saving Iris West.

Thank you and enjoy!

Also, if you're not caught up on Legacies and The Originals...
BE WARNED OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS.

_____________