10

Tomura and Dabi decided shortly after they became official that they were gonna keep their relationship a secret in the beginning. They felt that them being together was their special thing and they didn't want to expose it quite yet.

They sat for a little while longer, cuddling on Tomura's bed and just enjoying their situation until they decided they should go do something. The smaller of the two was reluctant since he prefers solitude but it didn't take much effort from Dabi to convince him.

All the raven haired man had to do was stand up causing Tomura to slump over on the bed. He pouted up at his boyfriend who grinned in return. "C'mon creep," he said, extending a hand. "We can't just hole up in here all day"

"I think we can" the artist replied, not making any moves to get up.

Dabi grinned wide, an idea popping into his head. He inched closer to the artist, climbing onto the bed and hovering over the smaller of the two. Tomura kept his eyes on the raven haired man the whole time, a blush creeping up his neck. "I-I uhhh" he stammered "what are you-"

Dabi smirked, face inches from Tomura's before his hands found the smaller one's sides and he started tickling.

Tomura immediately started laughing and squirming around trying to get away seeing as he was very ticklish. Dabi loved the sound of his laughter, and it was rare that he got to hear it.

"D-Dabi st-st-AHA-stop!" Tomura exclaimed between laughs.

Dabi moved away from him and Tomura scowled at him while catching his breath. "You're an ass"

"And you're very pretty..." the raven haired man said with a dopey smile on his face.

Tomura blushed, ruffling his hair in attempts to fix it. "Shut up weirdo"

Dabi got up and offered his hand once more "cmon creep. I got a text from Spinner that they all wanna hang out"

The frail artist took dabi's hand with his pinky finger lifted, pulling himself up. "I still don't get why we can't just stay here."

"Because Tomura," he replied, pulling his boyfriend close "we have friends. And they'd like to see us once in a while."

The blue haired man rolled his eyes "friends are overrated"

The raven haired man lead the other out the door, locking it behind them. "Uh huh. I'll be sure to tell Toga that's how you feel..." he said with a grin.

Tomura looked at him and scowled "don't do that stupid. I don't have a death wish."

"Well then no more complaining. And move quicker, you move so damn slow." He said, pulling the smaller of the two along behind him.

"Shut up..." Tomura mumbled, reluctantly allowing himself to be dragged by the other.

___________

"What's wrooonnggg tomuuuu?" Toga asked, practically hanging off the blue haired man.

They got to the apartment and Tomura was noticeably mopey, being more quiet than his usual snarky self.

He scowled and rolled his eyes at the energetic blonde. "Toga get off me" he said as he half heartedly tried to push her off.

"Noooo tell me what's wronggg" she whined, continuing to hang off her friend.

"He's grumpy because I made him come over here and visit." Dabi added from the couch.

Toga gasped. "You don't love me anymore!?"

Tomura pushed her away by her forehead with the heel of his hand. "You know that's not true"

"Yea it is. He's too busy loving Dabi" Spinner added, making kissy noises.

"Watch it lizard" Tomura threatened, flipping him off. He made his way over and sat down next to Dabi on the couch.

"So what if he is?" Dabi asked, looking at his lizard friend. "It's not to easy to resist all this" he said, gesturing to himself.

The blue haired man next to him flicked his ear causing him to flinch away. "Stop being an asshole" he said, half scowling and half blushing.

Dabi grinned. "That's my job sweetheart".

Tomura rolled his eyes "whatever".

Dabi stood up, brushing himself off. "I need a drink. Do you want anything?" He asked, looking down at his boyfriend. Tomura shook his head in response and Dabi headed out to the kitchen.

He grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the filter in the fridge. He jumped when he heard another voice behind him.

"Dabi!!!" He turned around to see it was Toga, though he should've guessed by the cheery tone in her voice.

"You scared me blondie, what's up?" He questioned, putting the water filter back and closing the fridge.

"I need to tell you something super important. Like really important. Like probably the most important thing you'll ever hear in your-"

"Okay I get it! Just tell me."

"Right right." She leaned in close and spoke in a hushed tone "Tomu really likes you. Like, you guys should totally date."

Dabi stares at her for a few seconds in silence before he broke out in laughter.

Toga was confused at first, and then began to pout. "Don't laugh. This is serious! I just told you his secret and you're laughing! You can't just-"

"Toga-" Dabi started between laughs "we're already dating"

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed, causing the raven haired man to lean away from her. She stomped into the living room, stopping right in front of her blue haired best friend. "TOMURA SHIGARAKI"

Tomura flinched, looking up at her. "What?? Why are you yelling?"

Dabi came in from the kitchen "Toga no-"

"YOU AND DABI ARE DATING AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME?!?!" She yelled, pointing a finger at the artist.

The frail artist just stared at her, mouth agape. Everyone was looking at them now, their attention caught by Toga's outburst.

"You idiots got together finally??" Spinner asked rhetorically, surprised they didn't need his help.

The room was silent, Tomura still making no move to say anything. He simply started scratching at his neck.

Dabi moves toward the couch. "I uh... didn't mean for it to get out this way. I thought Toga would be more low key about it," he shot a glare her way "but yea. We were gonna keep it a secret for a little while".

"Yea except someone can't keep his mouth shut" the artist spoke softly, obviously annoyed.

"Tomura I'm sorry... it just kind of slipped out". He explained, sitting down next to him.

"Whatever..." he replied, dismissing the raven haired man.

Everyone shared their opinions and congratulations to the new couple and soon enough the excitement died down and everyone was busy doing their own thing again.

Tomura sat abnormally far from Dabi, only picking at his fingernails.

Dabi scooted closer to his boyfriend, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He leaned in close and spoke softly "I really am sorry. I know we agreed to keep our relationship private for a bit."

Tomura didn't look up from his fingers as he responded "I said it's whatever... you can stop apologizing".

"Yea but," he paused and leaned in even closer and planted a quick kiss to his temple "I should respect your boundaries and what you want."

The frail artist blushed and caved, leaning his head on the taller man's shoulder. "You're lucky I like you".

__________

HI ITS BEEN LIKE MONTHS LMAO HI WHATS UP