3

It had been three days.

         Three whole days since Tomura had left his dorm. He hadn't painted, hadn't gone to any classes, he had barely ate or drank anything, and he definitely hadn't talked to anyone. He hardly even left his bed really.

Toga had tried to talk to him everyday. But he was non compliant with her efforts. He would only give one word answers to her questions but he did drink the glass of water she'd bring him.

Magne, as the resident mom of the group, was worried sick about her boy. But she had no idea what to do. Should she give him his space or force him back into things?

Even Twice had tried to text the artist to make sure he was okay but got no response except one thumbs up emoticon on the second day.

Dabi felt horrible but he hadn't made any efforts to contact Tomura. Mostly because he felt so guilty but also because he didn't want to damage his pride by admitting he had gone too far. He knew he needed to though.

So, on the third day he decided he'd head over to Tomura's dorm.

It was around 2pm. The blue haired man had barely slept the night before and was just mindlessly watching whatever bullshit was on tv at the time. He hadn't gotten out of bed or eaten anything. In short, he looked like shit.

Dabi, having gotten his dorm information from Toga, knocked on the door. There was no answer. He waited a moment before knocking again.

Tomura further cocooned himself upon hearing the knock. After the second one he groaned. "Go away Toga."

"It's not Toga. Can I come in?" Dabi leaned against the door as he listened for a response.

Tomura flinched when he heard who it was. What the fuck was this asshole doing here? He was not doing this. Not today. Maybe not ever. "No. Absolutely not"

Dabi had planned for this, and he had Toga's extra key. "I'm gonna come in."

"Don't you dare. I'll kill you" Tomura threatened emptily. He reached up and started to scratch his already very raw neck.

"I'm gonna take that chance. Yolo ya know?" And with that, he unlocked the door and stepped in. He looked around. There was a coat rack to the right and a small bathroom to the left. Further in was one bed on the left side and a window on the back wall. On the right side of the room there was a desk and an office chair with a small tv mounted on the wall above it. There was also a dresser next to the bed. On the bed cocooned in about three blankets was Tomura, giving Dabi the coldest glare he'd ever received.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He asked, genuinely confused and afraid he was going to be rude again.

Dabi took a few steps closer to the bed, causing Tomura to tense and sit up against the headboard of his bed. He took a step back. "I came to apologize..."

Tomura scowled and continued scratching his neck. "I don't need your apology."

"Maybe not... but I'm going to give it anyways. What I said was not right. I feel really bad. Magne told me about your mom and I-"

"Magne told you what?! I can't believe she'd tell an asshole like you..." he had started to grip one of the blankets so hard that he forgot about his pinkies and it started to decay. He unwrapped himself and scratched his neck. "So what? You pity me? Maybe think It's my fault? Come to express your opinion? I don't want to hear it."

Dabi sighed. "No Tomura you're not listening to me. I'm not here to be an asshole. I was... your friends were worried about you and I felt bad so I wanted to apologize. Magne didn't tell me a lot. She was very vague so I don't know much. But I know enough to know that what I said went too far and I'm sorry."