Naira, I hurt you

This chapter starts when everyone was busy in chatting.

DADI: apko yeh btane k liye bulaya tha k hum destination wedding karny ka soch rahy thy.
GAYU MOTHER: yeh toh bohot hi acha hai...lekin kahan?
DADI: apne desh..India.

Listening to this Kartik's happiness knew no bound.

GAYU'S FATHER: okay done...ab India me hi shaadi ho gi..ap date decide kr k bta dein hume.
DADI: day after tomorrow.
GAYU'S MOTHER: lekin itni jaldi yeh sab kaise ho ga.
DADI: ap fikr na krein...hum apne personal plane par jayein gy aur waha hamara already villa hai jahan hum stay krein gy. Shaadi ki tyarian waha jaa kr ho jayein gi.
GATU'S FATHER: theek hai..jaisa ap kahein.

Kartik was already very happy listening to this but he was looking for Naira who wasn't present there during whole conversation.

He asked Luv-Kush, they said that she's in garden.

He went to Naira and saw her playing with his dog. (Jerry)

KARTIK: Nairaaa..tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?
NAIRA: I'm playing with jerry..kyu kya hua?
KARTIK: guess what k hum destination wedding k liye kaha jaa rahy hain..
NAIRA: hmm..I don't know tum hi bta do..
KARTIK: we're going to Indiaaa..
NAIRA: oh my god!! Are you serious? India? Yayyy (she screamed and instantly hugged Kartik unknowingly)

He was shocked due to her sudden action but he hugged her back.

NAIRA: I'm so happy..(with this she screamed as her foot got stuck in the water pipe and she fell on Kartik in that hugging position)

Naira is now half lying on Kartik, her hands are on his chest and his hands are holding her waist.

NAIRA: oh god!! Hum India jaa rahy hain..yayyy..main itne saalon baad India jaa rahi hun.
KARTIK: hmm..that's great.
NAIRA: what? Aren't you happy?
KARTIK: I'm happy lekin main tumhari tarah pagal nai hun..
NAIRA: toh tumhe lagta hai k main pagal hun?
KARTIK: tumhari harkaton se toh lagta hai.
NAIRA: kya lagta hai meri harkaton se tumhe?
KARTIK: tumhare intentions mujhe achy nai lag rahy. (Still in that position)
NAIRA: (she held him with her collars, still in laying position) what do you mean, Mr.Kartik Goenka?

Kartik held her more tightly from waist and turned her and came over her.

KARTIK: yahi k tumhare intentions mujhe achy nai lag rahy...pehle mere room me aa gayi, phir mere upar gir gayi aur ab phir mujhe hug kiya aur intentionally phir mere upar gir gayi.

Naira turned his position and came over him, still holding his collars.

NAIRA: be in your limits, Mr.Goenka. Meray intentions bury hoty to kab ka yeh sab kuch ho jata jo tumhare according intentionally hua...
KARTIK: woahh!! I never saw your this bold side..
NAIRA: abhi toh aisi bohot si sides hain jo tumne dekhi nai hain...
KARTIK: Then, I'll love to see your other sides too, Ms.Singhania.
NAIRA: shukar manao tum meri uss side se bachy hue ho..jiss din tumne mujha gussa dilaya uss din main tumhe khaa jaon gi... (while making fake paws to him)
KARTIK: khoonkhar sherni kahin ki...

They both busted in laughter, Naira was still on him, holding his collars. They both were laughing and suddenly stopped, they had a deep look in each other's eyes. They were still having a deep eye lock unknowing their surroundings, while a pair of eyes were watching them and that was Nisha. She fumed in anger and went towards them.

NISHA: what the hell is going on?

This broke their trance and they instantly got up.

NISHA: Kartik, what was happening?
KARTIK: what are you doing here?
NISHA: I asked what was happening here?
NAIRA: my foot got tripped and I fell on him. It wasn't intentionally, it was by mistake. I'm sorry.
KARTIK: Naira, why are you saying sorry? It wasn't your fault.
NISHA: it is Kartik. And you Naira, right? Would you please stop interfering in our relation? I feel insecure when you're around him. (She said while holding his arm)
KARTIK: Nisha..just..
NAIRA: it's okay, Kartik. She's saying right. I should go now.

With this she went, Kartik was just staring her back until she entered inside.

Kartik jerked off Nisha's hands angrily and without saying anything, he too went inside.

He was continuously looking at Naira who was ignoring him and looking here and there. He wanted to talk to her but couldn't found any moment and they all left.

When Naira opened the car door, kartik called her: Naira!

NAIRA: bye, Kartik! (With this she sat in the car and left.)

Kartik was still looking at the car till the car took turn and went away.

KARTIK: I'm sorry, Naira. I know tumhe bohot bura laga hoga aur main kuch keh bhi nai paya. Tumhe yehi lag raha hoga k main Nisha ki baat se agree karta hun. I don't agree, Naira, I don't agree. Jo bhi hua I loved that. Jab bhi tum mere sath hoti ho I loved it, I loved every moment I spend with you. I don't know the reason, but it's the first time I'm concerned about a girl. I'm sorry, Naira, I hurt you.

__________________________

9:30 pm

Naira was laying, still thinking about the morning incident, when her phone beeped it was a message by Kartik.

KARTIK: Hey!
NAIRA: Hi!
KARTIK: wassup?!
NAIRA: nothing!
KARTIK: still upset?
NAIRA: why would I be?
KARTIK: Naira, I'm sorry for what happened.
NAIRA: Kartik, I'm feeling sleepy. Good night.
KARTIK: okay. Good night.

__________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thank you!