Polar Star Dormitory: Soma

After a long day of classes, Soma and the rest of Polar Star Dormitory head up to their rooms to go to sleep. Soma is changing into sweats when he hears a knock on his door. He wondered who could be at his door this late at night. Half naked, Soma goes to open the door.

"Nakiri? What are you doing here so late? it's almost midnight."

"I...I was wondering if you maybe wanted to talk a little bit" She said.

"Yeah, come on in". Soma wasn't used to this, she was actually being nice to him for once. Nakiri followed Soma in the room and they both sat on his bed. He couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she looked in the moonlight shining through the window. not knowing what to say, he said "So..what's up?"

"I heard you got into another Shokogeki today. You risked a lot too. You need to learn to be more careful with them, you can't just start one with everyone you meet. Thank god you won. Next thing you know you'll have lost everything."

"So? If i'm not willing to go all the way, then what's the point. And why do you care anyways?"

"I- I just don't want you to do something you'll regret."

"Im not going to do something i'll regret. You should know this by now that i'm in all the way. it's all or nothing. Why do you suddenly care so much"

He didn't understand why she was saying this. And what's she was saying was really starting to get on his nerves. Why did she care what he did and what he risked?

Nakiri stands up. "I'm sorry. I know. I'll just leave."

Soma had never seen her act like this before. She was like a whole new person. He stood up and went to go stop her from leaving.

He grabs her arm. "Hey Nakiri wait!"

She turns, tears in her eyes. " What do you want?"

"I- I just don't understand. Your being nice to me today, why?"

She looks down, "I just want you to know I care about you, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Soma couldn't believe what was happening. He never in a million years would've thought that she ever would be saying these things. He wished he had the guts to tell her how he truly felt about her. but instead he just said,

"You don't have to worry about me, i'm going to be just fine. I won't do any reckless Shokogeki's anymore, i promise."

"Thank you Soma..."

He couldn't stand to look at her sad face anymore. All he ever wanted is for her to be happy. He moved closer to her and hugged her. He could hear her gasp, as she hadn't been expecting him to do that. Soma had prepared himself for her to push him away, but instead she hugged him back tightly. and she said

"there's something else i want to tell you too..."