Prologue: Evil Enterprise

Unknown POV:
The Twisted Metal contest is wrapping up with four drivers left; one driver in particular inside an armored limo is decided amongst the four as an easy target by the remaining three. They gang up on the limo and surround it while firing machines guns and missiles until the limo activated its special ability. An EMP pulse shakes the three attacking cars eliminating their movement and weapon systems. The limo roof opened up revealing a belt fed machine gun with armor piercing rounds and a man in a pinstripe suit behind it. The machine gun fired at all three vehicles, killing each driver and gunner before the contest was declared over. The limo gunner sunk back down into the limo before the roof closed and the driver sped them down the road. After getting off the highway that took them to Calypso's Tower, the limo stopped outside the front door. The driver exits the limo to open the door for the gunner to get out while holding a stack of paperwork. The gunner fixes his tie and wipes the gunpowder off his pinstripes before entering the building.

After walking across the lobby, he enters a waiting elevator that takes him to the top floor where he faces a large open office with Calypso sitting behind his desk with a heavy book. Calypso spoke as the man in the pinstripe approached his desk; "Welcome, Mr. Vil. You have won my contest. What is it you desire?" The pinstripe man set the paperwork on the desk and slid it towards Calypso while saying; "I wish for you to sign your name on the contract...preferably on the dotted line." Calypso asked as he leaned forward to read the document; "What am I signing exactly, Mr. Vil?" The pinstripe man said as he leaned against the desk; "A contract saying everything that is yours is now mine. The company, the contest, your powers, and the souls you have collected since the beginning. In return you get four million dollars, think of it as a nice retirement number." Calypso said with a smirk; "I am not giving you everything I worked for." Mr. Vil retorted; "You don't have a choice, Calypso. My wish is for you to sign your name on the papers on the dotted lines. Now say it." Calypso said as if he was trying to bite off his own tongue; "Your wish...is granted."

Calypso and Mr. Vil stood in front of each other in the middle of the room. Calypso held the contract with his name written on it in red ink while Mr. Vil held a check with four million dollars written out to Calypso. The two exchanged papers before Mr. Vil said with a smirk; "Pleasure doing good business with you." Calypso comments; "You call this good business? You forced my hand." Mr. Vil remarks as he sat behind his new desk; "You prefer a hostile takeover? I could have my men throw you out of the window...oh before they do, I'm going to need that ring off your finger." Before Calypso could speak he heard the elevator open again before men in black tactical gear entered with assault rifles. Calypso turned back to Mr. Vil who held out his hand as he leaned over the desk. Calypso reluctantly handed over his ring before he vowed; "I will compete in the next contest Mr. Vil. And when I do I will wish for everything back...including your soul." Mr. Vil started laughing madly before saying; "You should have read the contract. Page eight clearly states you can't enter Twisted Metal as a contestant or have a representative join with intent of wishing your desire. Face it, you lost so enjoy retirement. Gentlemen, please escort our guest out...he's overstayed his welcome."

Mr. Vil's guards escorted Calypso to the elevator they rode down to the lobby, they then walked him outside where Calypso walked off in defeat into the night. Time passes quickly and Calypso Industries turns into E.Vil Enterprise. Mr. Vil sits behind his desk with a nameplate reading; Mr. E. Vil. He looks over records of his profit margain before his secretary's voice speaks on intercom; "Mr. Vil. Your one o'clock appointments are here." Mr.Vil said as he pushed the speak button; "Good. Send them up." The elevator doors open eventually revealing two familiar individuals who step in the office. Mr. Vil greets them; "Ah! Welcome, welcome! Please make yourselves at home! Do help yourself to your personal belongings on the table to the right." The woman grabbed the mask and the man grabbed the serrated machete before facing Mr. Vil.

 Vil

Mr. Vil said to them; "I brought you both back because you two unique individuals deserve a second chance. Unlike Mr. Grimm who blew his on a time travel trip that caused your accident Ms. Sparks." Dollface exclaimed; "What?!" Mr. Vil raised his hand to silence her which worked since he said; "You probably see that the old man was right. Raising you two from the dead makes you forever loyal to me. Now you have to do what I say." The two masked individuals focused on Mr. Vil as he continued; "Since Calypso's departure from the company, mine has grown like a weed strangling his existence from it. However, loyalist to Calypso are trying to break my hold of the company to bring him back. They started by entering the Twisted Metal contest. They are angry with me and desire my resignation so Calypso can take back the reins. This must not happen for we are all his enemy which is why if I lose, you lose. However; if I win, then everything keeps spinning and you two don't visit the grave again." Dollface asked; "So you brought us both back to keep them from winning?" Mr. Vil said with a nod; "Out of all the previous drivers I could have chosen you two are the most driven. One of you lives to kill (looks at Needles Kane) and the other is highly motivated to not fail (looks at Dollface). With the two of you, Calypso will not win and you two can exact your revenge on him...the rewards will be great."