Marshall Gets Suspicious

Chase's POV
I was playing soccer with the other pups. I was having a great time with my friends because we all loved how bright and sunny it was. All of us were enjoying ourselves... all except Rocky. He seemed to be in deep thoughts while sitting under a tree.

Ever since he joined the PAW Patrol, I fell in love with him. Those shiny brown eyes... and his smile could melt a glacier... and his soft gray fur looks so smooth...

I quickly turned away before anyone noticed I was staring at him. He did seem to act a bit strange toward other male pups. He acted a little shy around them, especially me. Maybe he's gay too! "But even if he is gay, what are the chances he'll like someone like me?" I whispered to myself. I'm a german shepherd. I'm too big and rough too deserve a beautiful mixed breed like Rocky.

"No!" I said to myself. "I will not lose hope! I must express my feelings to him one day. It's the only way he can become my mate..." Then, Marshall slowly and curiously walked up to me. I tried to act casual...

"Who are you you talking to?" Marshall asked me. "Uhhhh... I was just ummmm... memorizing my plans for today," I replied. Marshall just smirked at me. That smirk made me feel suspenseful. Does Marshall know about my crush? I wanted to keep that secret to myself. But if he knew about my feelings toward Rocky, I would mind that much because Marshall is a very nice pup and would most likely be supportive.

Marshall's POV
I saw Chase staring at Rocky. He was staring at Rocky pretty long. Then, I noticed Chase started muttering something to his self. I walked over to him to ask him who he's talking to. And he said he was "memorizing his plans for today by saying them to his self". I didn't believe him. I just gave him a smirk because I know he's lying. He doesn't have to lie because he knows no matter what happens, I will always be supportive. I just left him after I smirked.

Chase's POV
After Marshall walked away, I looked back at the tree where Rocky was to see tears coming from Rocky's eyes. He ran to his pup house. Just seeing him cry made my heart shatter and also made my eyes start to water. I had no choice but to follow him to his pup house to talk to him because I never wanted to see a single tear come from those beautiful eyes of his.