Aquarium Date

Third POV

Wilford entwines his fingers with Dark's as they walk into the aquarium for their first date.
"Two adult tickets, please,"
Dark says to the woman behind the counter.
"Here you go, Sir,"
She passes the tickets, but her gaze lingers on their hands a little too long.

As they walk away, Wil sees that she's still staring out of his peripheral vision- he sends her a glare and a menacing grin.
Her eyes widen slightly and she gives a shaky grin, quickly returning her gaze to her desk.

Dark notices his date's tensed-up posture, and gives his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay, kitten, let's keep going,"
He reassures, gently tugging Wil forward to the shark exhibit.

Wilford takes a deep breath to calm himself down- he didn't want to kill someone else on their first date.

They walk down the halls to the Shark Exhibit- Dark knows that they're one of Wil's favourite creatures.

On the way to the tank, Wilford spots a large tank with a large blobfish.
"Dark! Dark! Look'a' that fi-sh!"
He yells in his typical slurred sing-song voice.

Darkiplier yelps as Wil pulls him off the path to the blobfish.
The pink haired man presses his face against the glass at the blobfish, grinning hugely.
"I love it!"
He yells again, making Dark chuckle.

"I'm glad,"
He says simply, standing back and watching his date jump like a hyper child.
He's adorable- I'm so lucky...
He thinks to himself fondly.

After a few minutes, after the excitement wears down and he regains his usual composure, Warfstache grabs Darkiplier's hand and pulls him the rest of the way to the Shark Exhibit- Dark chuckling happily the entire way.

When they arrive at the exhibit, Wil grabs Dark by the shoulders and shakes him, yelling, "Wow! That shark is huge!"
"You're yelling again, darling,"
"Sorry, I got excited! Also, did you just call me darling..?"
Wil raises an eyebrow in a  quizzical manner.

"Yes, I hope that's alright,"
Dark says, averting his eyes, a little flustered considering his date is still gripping him by the shoulders and gazing into his eyes intensely.

"It's more than alright, I've always loved pet names. Oh look at the other shark!"
He yells again, pulling Dark closer to the glass.

"Can I call you babe then?"
Dark asks, and Wil turns to him with a smug smirk.
"Only if I can call you my boyfriend,"

Dark grins at him.
"Okay, babe,"

Wilford gives him a quick kiss on the lips, before pulling him into a tight hug.
"I love you, Dark,"
"I love you too,"