Holding hands ||Stanley Uris

(Y/L) Pov

You were wlaking ib the school halls as the bell rang for the end of another school year.As you wlaked out you saw Henry Bowers bulling the kids known as the Loser club."Hey Bowers do I have to call your dad again"you said smirking and wlaking infront of him."You really think ur that strong,what about when ur in bed with me"he said grabbing his crotch."Fuck you"you said as u punched him in the face,ur knee hit his wang.He fell on floor holding his crotch "Get them"he growled."Run!"you heard as someone grabbed your hand and started running before Patric got you."We are going to my house"as you look up u saw him a jew with curly brown hair,Stanley Uris.

Stanlry's Pov

Wow she's beautiful-wAIt Stan nO you just meet her."So whats ur name hot stuff?"Richie said moveing his eyebrows,Eddie punched his arm"Ow,Eds that hurt"he acted as I rolled my eyes.She just giggled "(Y/N)" wow (Y/N) is such a cuteee name.I was cought staring at her, the boys wislled as my face was red just like (Y/N)."Stan the man has a crushh"Richie said smirking,"Beep beep richie"i said emberest.
"S-stan your still holding my hand" (Y/N) said looking at me then at our hands.

(Y/N) Pov

He let go of my hand quickly"S-sorry!"he said adorebly,god his cute and kinda hot.Fuck (Y/N) ur falling in love."T-thanks f-for saving u-us"Bill said smilling."No probs,sutter boy" u said giggeling"just kidding".They all chukled "Wanna join us tomorow at the Querry?"Stan asked me looking at my (E/C)
eyes as i stare at his brown eyes.I nodded atleast a 100 times "Kay see ya tomorow!"You said leaveing his house.

Third persons Pov

That night u both cudnt sleep u were both excited for tomorow.Still emberest about what happend today.

Will there be more we shall see

---------------------------

SO THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY DID YOU LIKE IT? ha get "It" omg im such a richie irl.Well ill let you guys decide what to poste next shut it be somethin new or this storys next part let me know byeee.