Shivaay was about to tie his seatbelt when he saw Anika struggling with the seatbelt.

He leaned towards her and took the seatbelt from her hand. Anika looked at him immediately but he silently tied the seatbelt around her waist.

S- Is it fine?

Anika nodded her head.

A- Thank you.

S- No need of it. It's my duty.

P- We're about to take off.

The engine of the airplane started and it started trembling a little. The plane took off.

Anika got scared and held Shivaay's arm tightly and hid her face in the crook of his neck. Shivaay was startled for a second but he wrapped his hands around her to sooth her.

S- It's okay. See, we're in the air. Open your eyes, Anika.

Anika shook her head in negative.

S- Okay, don't open your eyes. But don't complain later that you couldn't see the birds or the clouds.

Anika looked at him.

A- Birds and clouds?

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Look.

Shivaay said pointing towards the window.

Anika looked outside the window, without leaving Shivaay's arm.

When she saw Clouds and some birds flying through it, she squealed in excitement.

A- Shivaay, look birds and clouds. Oh my god! We're actually in the air. Wow! You know I always wanted to see the clouds but I thought that only fairies can go there.

Shivaay admired her while she was telling him about her wish about seeing the clouds.

S(murmers) - And a fairy is seeing the clouds now.

Anika turned towards him in confusion.

A- Did you say something?

Shivaay shook his head in negative.

Anika smiled and again started telling him something.

After sometime, an air hostess came towards them and asked them if she could serve dinner. Shivaay nodded his head as they didn't got a chance to eat properly in the wedding.

The air hostess served them their dinner and they started eating.

After finishing their dinner, they were watching movie when Shivaay felt some weight on his shoulder. He looked at Anika who was asleep on his shoulder.

She was looking so peaceful in her sleep and her face was radiating a charm. Shivaay removed the hair strands from her face and tucked it behind her ear. He opened her seatbelt and picked her up in his arms.

He took her to the bedroom in the airplane and made her lye down on the bed. He himself sat on the couch in the bedroom.